10 - Dreamcatcher

At Alana's house, Regina, Emma, Amy, Killian, Neal, Robin and Belle stood on the porch.

"Showtime. Henry says he's got Alana occupied," Regina said.

"I don't really like using our son like this," Neal said.

"You think I do?" Regina asked.

"You didn't tell him what we were doing did you?" Emma asked.

"No, but he'll let us know when she's headed back. Let's do this," Regina reached for the doorknob but was repelled by magic, "Oh!" Regina said.

"You okay?" Amy asked.

"Protection spell," Regina said.

"It would appear she doesn't want you trespassing," Neal said.

Regina sighed and looked at him, "You want to try?" She asked.

"Well, I know she doesn't want me to," Neal said.

"She might let Hook in," Emma said.

"What?" Amy and Killian said.

"Try," Emma said.

"Why would she let me but not you?" Killian asked.

"This is getting us nowhere, just try to open the damn door," Neal said.

Killian sighed and walked to the door, opened it with ease, "You and Henry," Killian looked at Belle, "It's you or Henry she'd let it," Belle said.

"I've never been jealous of a relationship my sister's had with a bloke, until you," Emma said and tapped Killian's shoulder and walked inside.

"Thanks, Captain, you're our hero," Amy said as they all walked in.

Flashback: Camelot - Six Week Ago...

At Granny's, Henry set a cloth table with fancy silverware and flowers. He lit a candle as Only You by Yaz played in the background, he gently shooed Calla away. Calla giggled as she ran away into the back of the dinner.

Violet walked in and saw Henry, she giggled and Henry turned to her, "Uh... hi, m'lady. I mean, uh, Violet. I mean... P-please sit down," Henry said nervously.

Violet chuckled, "Thank you," Violet walked over and sat down as Henry took her cloak and gently pushed her seat in, "I was really happy to get your note. I was worried when you disappeared from the stables," Violet said.

"You were?" Henry asked.

"Yes," She stammered, "You wanted me to worry?" Violet asked.

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean... Are you thirsty?" Henry said.

Violet chuckled, "Sure," Violet said.

Henry went to leave the table when a cloud of smoke appeared on the table and two soda cans appeared. Henry and Violet turned to see Calla quickly hiding behind the wall. 

Henry chuckled, "Thank you Calla, goodnight," Henry said and he watched her poke her head out, she waved and ran off again.

"She's so sweet, just adorable the way she ran in with your note... She really loves you," Violet said.

"Yeah," Henry looked at her and smiled, "Usually my family had to protect me, but it nice feeling needed by someone," Henry said and he opened them and Violet looked amazed.