32 - Her Handsome Hero

Belle and Mr Gold were inside the animal shelter, trying to figure out what Gaston's unfinished business was.

"Belle, you don't need to do this to find his unfinished business. I know what it is... Killing me," Mr Gold said.

"What... No, no, I don't accept that. You can't judge someone without knowing their full story. Here. Gaston's locker," She sighed and looked at him, "Um, can you, uh... Can you magic this open for me?" Belle said.

"Well, I certainly care. Are you sure you want me to?" Mr Gold said.

"Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Belle said.

"Well, using my power to steal another man's property...Doesn't that qualify as dark magic?" Mr Gold questioned.

"This isn't murder. We're opening a locker," Belle said.

"Oh, so you get to be the judge of when the ends justify the means. I see. As I said, it's all about points of view," Mr Gold said as he flicked his wrist, unlocking the locker with his magic.

"Thank you," She opened the locker and found a book titled 'Her Handsome Hero', "This. I'm his unfinished business. I'll, uh...I'll wait for him. You should go," Belle looked at Mr Gold who wasn't moving, "Trust me, I...I can get through to him," Belle said.

Belle was waiting for Gaston in the animal shelter, looking through the book when the dogs started barking in the shelter

"Gaston? Is that you?" Belle called out.

"Getting colder," Hades said as he walked in while the dogs continued barking.

"What do you want from me?" Belle asked.

"You mean other than that baby in your belly?" Belle looked at him anxiously and he chuckled, "Relax. I'm not gonna hurt either one of you. Actually," He exhaled deeply, "I'd like to help. How would you like to make a deal?" Hades said.

Belle scoffed, "I married a man who makes deals. I know what that means. Not interested," Belle said.

"What about what your father used to say... 'Don't judge someone until you know their whole story'," Hades said.

Belle looked at him surprised, "How did you know that?" Belle asked.

"I know lots of things. Perk of the job. Like you're trying to help Gaston move on," Hades said.

"And so what if I am?" Belle said.

"Oh, let's just say I like this little conflict between Gaston and Rumpel and I want it to go on," Hades said.

"And what could you possibly offer me?" Belle asked.

"Ohh, nothing... Much. Just the thing you want most in the world... Your baby," Belle looked at him slightly surprised with her hands on her stomach, "Got your attention now, don't I?" Hades said.