41 - Only You

Storybrooke...

It was night time and everyone was hanging out at Granny's diner after Robin's funeral for the wake. Regina was sitting alone at a booth holding Emma's necklace as she looked at it sadly.

Mary Margaret and David walked up to her, "Regina," She looked at them, "Look, I know that there's nothing we can really say, but we just want you to know... You don't have to go through this alone," Mary Margaret said.

Zelena walked up with baby Robin and sat down in the booth, "She won't have to. I think what my sister needs is a little time with someone who understands what she's going through," Zelena said.

"Emma was their daughter and Robin was their friend," Regina said and Zelena looked guilty, before turning to them apologetically.

"Zelena, we're sorry. What happened with Hades, that... Can't exactly be easy," David said.

Zelena smiled softly and nodded, "I'm sorry about Emma, she didn't deserve to be... To be lied to," Zelena said.

David put his hand on Regina's shoulder and she looked at him, "We'll leave you two alone, but remember you're not alone," He looked at Zelena, "Neither of you," David said.

Mary Margaret and David walked away from them.

Henry was sitting at the counter with Neal as Violet walked inside and Neal watched as she walked over to Henry, "You've got a visitor bud," Neal said.

Henry turned to see her, "Violet," Henry said and Neal patted his back before walking away.

"Henry... I'm sorry about Robin," Violet said.

"Thank you," Henry said.

"When I heard you went to the Underworld, I was afraid I was never gonna see you again," Violet said as she grabbed his hand.

"You were?" She nodded, "Me, too," Henry said.

Outside, Emma and Alana were walking over to Granny's and Emma took hold of Alana's hand.

"Everything okay?" Alana asked as they came to a stop.

"Yeah... Maybe... Maybe you should go in first," Emma said.