28 - The Brother's Jones

Flashback

The ship was now sailing and heading straight for a hurricane. The men were shouting in panic. Liam was looking at the oncoming storm through a spyglass, whilst Captain Silver looked relatively calm.

Killian ran up to Liam, "Liam! I'm sorry. I dragged you into this voyage," Killian said.

"We have other demons to confront. Look" Liam said as he handed Killian the spyglass and motioned for him to look at the storm.

Killian looked through the spyglass and the look of fear spread across his face.

Liam approached Silver, "Captain Silver, are you aware this ship is pointed dead into a storm?" Liam said.

"Back to the rigging, Jones. Leave the navigation to the officers," Captain Silver said.

"Well, your officers are doing a piss-poor job! We're 30 degrees off course, headed into a hurricane!" Killian said.

"We're aware. Carry on," Captain Silver said.

"Are you mad?! What kind of captain sails into a hurricane?!" Liam said angrily.

"The kind that earns his namesake! The king offered a mighty reward for what's inside that storm," Captain Silver said.

"This voyage was never about the grain in the hold, was it? You're going after that cursed sapphire... 'The Eye of the Storm'!" Liam said.

"So, you've heard of it," Captain Silver said.

"Well, every sailor's heard of it. Countless men have sailed into that storm looking for that bloody stone, but none have survived!" Killian said.

"If you don't like how I run my ship, you should've left when you had the chance. Now, move almost before I string you up for mutiny," Captain Silver said.

"Easy, Captain. I have always abhorred the idea of mutiny," Liam looked at Killian and drew Silver's sword, "But if that's what it takes to save these man, then so be it!" Liam said.

"Now, shall we do this the easy way... Or the bloody way?" Killian said.

Captain Silver gave the order for one of his men to drop the sword, surrendering.

"The ship is ours, men!" The men cheered and Liam approached Killian, "Tie these bastards up. I'll go find the captain's charts and plot a course out of this bloody typhoon," Liam said.

"Thank you, Liam. There's no one I'd rather follow into a storm," Killian said.

End of Flashback

Alana, Neal, Regina, Emma, Henry, Killian, Liam and Calla made their way through the house. It appeared unlived as well as needing a good clean with cobwebs and dusty.

"Wonderful. I love what they've done with the place," Killian said.

"We should split up... Move fast," Liam said.

"Uh, yeah. I guess. Henry, Calla, uh, you two got to stay here," Alana said.

"But this was my idea. I'm not gonna stand behind and do nothing," Henry said.