17 - Broken Heart

Inside Alana's house, Alana was still frozen from the squid ink as Emma and Zelena stood opposite her.

"Get on with it, Swan. That squid ink's going to wear off soon," Zelena said.

"Emma, please," Emma walked to her sister, "What are you doing?" Alana asked.

"You took my memories, Ana. You tried to stop me from knowing the truth and now I'm going to return the favour," Emma said.

Zelena laughed and looked at Alana, "By the look on your face, it would appear someone needs restraining," Zelena put the magic blocking cuff on Alana's wrist, "There. No more magic for you," Zelena turned to Emma, "Now, I assume, given my helpfulness, you'll allow me to go about my business undeterred," Zelena said.

"As long as you don't get in my way, I won't get in yours," Emma said.

"Ah. I think this new you. Tell me, how does it feel to be a Dark One?" Zelena asked.

"It feels like I've been reborn," Emma said.

Flashback: Camelot - Three Weeks Ago...

Emma found herself in a dark room when suddenly she was engulfed by the darkness and she screamed as the darkness made her relive their worst memories.

Emma remembered being left alone with her sister in the land, Pinnochio leaving them alone in the foster home, never finding a home, being sent back to the cost system. After returned from the Enchanted Forest, seeing Alana almost dead by the wishing well. Nearly being sucked into the magic hat. Alana turning dark.

Emma emerged from the vault dress in her black cloak as the newest Dark One.

Someone was waiting for her when she got out, her vision was blurry and when her vision focused she saw the Darkness, representing Rumpelstiltskin.

The Darkness waved at her, "Hi," The Darkness said.

"Gold?" Emma questioned.

"Not exactly, but I understand the confusion," The Darkness said.

Emma lunged at him but he disappeared, "That's not gonna work. I'm not out here," The Darkness appeared in front of her, "I'm in there," He tapped Emma's head, "I'm your guide... The voice in your head," The Darkness said.

"Save your speech. I know who you are. All the Dark Ones in our heads. But it doesn't matter I won't listen to you," Emma said.

"What if I told you, I could get you the one thing you've wanted for months?" Emma looked at him the Darkness giggled, "That's right. I saw what you saw, dearie. I saw your pain and I can ease it. Stick with me and you will finally do what your bestie never could before," The Darkness said.