29 - Our Decay

In the Underworld...

Mr Gold was inside Hades's chambers, working on a potion to help open a portal.

"You'd think a desperate man would work a little fast," Hades said.

"Magic cannot be rushed. Creating a portal is no simple task," Mr Gold said.

"Yes. Yes, I know. But we don't have a Dark Curse or a magic bean or silver slippers. We have something better... Your Dark One-tainted blood. It got you down here. It can reopen the portal," Hades said.

"Why do you even need a portal? You can come and go as you please," Mr Gold said.

"But I can't bring anyone back... Alive. By combining our powers... That can change. And I don't care how painful it is for you. So, if you want me to tear up this contract so your child-to-be will remain your child-to-be and not take your son... You won't care about the pain either," Hades said.

"You must tell me where you want this portal directed," Mr Gold said.

"Oh. Why, Storybrooke, of course," Hades said.

In Storybrooke...

Belle was inside the Sorcerer's Mansion, attending to Baby Hood and Leo.

"Why, hello, little ones. Hey. Did you sleep well? Yeah?" Belle gasped. "Hi," Belle said.

Mother Superior walked into the room to room to see them, "Belle... What are you all don't here?" Mother Superior asked.

Belle held up two bottles, "Uh, formula for the babies," Belle said.

Mother Superior chuckled, "Of course. Here. I'll help," Mother Superior said and went to take the clear one for Baby Hood.

"Uh, the red one's hers," Belle said.

"Oh," Mother Superior chuckled, "Right. I don't know where my head is today," Mother Superior said.

Belle got suspicious, "Uh, Mother Superior, what... What's going on?" Belle asked.

"Nothing. Everything's fine," 'Mother Superior' said.

"Mm," Belle said.

"No, it's not," Mother Superior walked down the stairs.

"What..." Belle said.

Mother Superior stopped in front of 'Mother Superior', "Who are you?" Mother Superior asked.

"Zelena," Belle said.

'Mother Superior' chuckled, "You really are a clever girl," 'Mother Superior' said before she turned into Zelena.

Belle gasped, "No, no, no. Regina sent you back to Oz. Ho-How did you..." Belle said.

"All you need to know is that my sister can't keep me down. I've come for my baby. So, if you wish to remain alive, step aside," Zelena said.

In the Underworld...

Mr Gold was still working on opening the portal, "Zelena's baby? What do you want with her child?" Mr Gold said.

"Well, you of all people should know the value of keeping your reasons your own. I don't have to tell you anything," Hades said.

Mr Gold chuckled, "And yet you keep doing so. Some might call that the mark of an insecure man," Mr Gold said.

"We're done here. Get me Zelena's baby. I'll rip up the contract, you can tell Belle she's pregnant without also have to tell her she owes her baby to me. I hear new expectant mothers hate terrible surprises. Almost as much as they hate hearing that their husbands choose power over their family. Now, do it," Hades said.