24 - Labor of Love

Alana, Neal, Amy, Mary Margaret, Regina and Hercules were in the tunnels that lead to Hades's prison.

"This is the tunnel she said she came out of... Looks creepier than the one back home," Neal said.

"Doesn't everything?" Amy questioned.

"Emma's in here somewhere," Alana said.

"Alright, wonder boy, are you sure you can do this?" Regina said.

"Regina!" Mary Margaret placed her hand on Hercules's shoulder in a supportive manner, "I know you can do this," Mary Margaret said.

"We'll find your daughter. Don't worry," Hercules started walking, "Wait for me here," Hercules said as he began walking into the tunnel.

 Don't worry," Hercules started walking, "Wait for me here," Hercules said as he began walking into the tunnel

Hercules held his sword as he walked through the mines looking for Cerberus. A loud growl came and Hercules dropped the sword as Cerberus came into view.

Hercules turned and ran back the way he came, "Herc!" Mary Margaret yelled.

"Come on," Alana said.

The group stopped when they saw Hercules run around the corner, stopping behind them.

"That is ugly," Amy said as they saw Cerberus snarling at them.

"Really, you just had to insult it," Neal said.

Amy shrugged, "Blame the males who raised me," Amy said.

Mary Margaret went to draw her bow when someone whistled, the dogs growling stopped, "What the hell was that?" Regina asked.

Hades stepped into view, in front of them, "I called them off," Hades said.

"Who are you?" Alana asked.

"My uncle," Hercules said.

"Hades?" Regina said surprised.

"Don't look so surprised," He stopped in front of them, "Who'd you think was in charge of this place... Your mommy? Delphinia, always a pleasure," Hades said.

"Displeasure," Amy corrected him and Neal looked at her confused.

"Well, if this is your realm, maybe you can answer a few questions. Like why does this hell-hole look like Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"I have my reasons, and I don't have to share them with you," Hades said.

"Imagine you're asking Papa a question but triple the smugness... You never get answers," Amy said.

"Aww, and I thought we were friends," Hades said with a smirk.

"Leave them alone, Uncle," Hercules said.

"There's that famous courage people love to talk about. Oh, Hercules, did you really think you could face Cerberus, again?" Hades said.

"Again?" Mary Margaret asked.