36 - Leila the High Enchantress (Original Ep: Sisters)

Alana, Neal, Amy, Jefferson, Leila, Emma and James who was still pretending to be David were walking down the road.

"How much further?" James asked.

"No further. This is where Regina said Robin would meet is," Emma said.

"Great. So, what do we do now? Rob from the rich and hope he shows up?" James asked.

Amy looked at James suspiciously, "Uh, no. Robin will find us," Alana said, confused about his response.

"In the middle of the woods?" James asked.

"David, are you okay?" Neal asked.

"I'm fine, just confused how Robin will find us," James said.

Robin came walking out of the woods with his baby girl, "Hello... Not everyone needs magic to be stealthy," Robin said

James set the grocery bag in front of Robin, "Thanks. Where's Regina?" Robin said.

"Uh, condensed version? Zelena and Hades are on the verge of being the world's worst power couple. Regina's taking care of it," Emma said.

"Are you okay? Would you have gathered gone with her?" Robin asked.

"I wanted to but she told me to stay with my family and I'm sure Regina can handle her sister," Emma said.

James quickly put a cuff on Amy's, Emma's and Alana's wrist before he pulled out his gun, "Siblings. They can be a real pain, can't they?" James said.

"Dad, what the hell?" Alana said.

"Alana... That's not David," Neal said.

"Cruella gave me some advice... Never face the Saviour and the High Enchantress without one of those... Well, three," James said.

"James. Where's our dad?" Emma asked.

"Oh, he's locked up in the Sheriff's station," They heard a car honk as a car drove up, "I've been trailing him for some time," Alana, Neal, Amy, Emma, Leila, Jefferson and Robin looked behind Jame to see Cruella pulling up behind him, "Figured when Snow blew this joint, well, that was my chance," James said.

Cruella got out of her car and walked over to James, "Why is everything in the woods with you people?" James chuckled, "Hello, darling. Fabulous job. Mummy's very proud of you and I will show you how much later on," Cruella said as she brushed her nose against him.

 Mummy's very proud of you and I will show you how much later on," Cruella said as she brushed her nose against him