35 - Leila the High Enchantress (Original Ep: Sisters)

Zelena walked into her home and into the kitchen, not noticed that Regina was sat in there waiting for her.

"Someone's home late," Regina said.

Zelena sighed and turned to face her, "Now is not the time, Regina," Zelena said.

"Really? I think I'll be the judge of that?" Regina said.

"What do you want?" Zelena asked.

"What?" Regina chuckled, "Can't a sister show she cares? I thought I'd find you still sulking over your favourite pair of shoes. Where were you?" Regina said she sipped her coffee.

Zelena sighed, "Well, I was..." Zelena began to say then scoffed a little as Regina looked at her, placing her cup down.

" Zelena began to say then scoffed a little as Regina looked at her, placing her cup down

"You know where I was, don't you? That's why you're here. You've been spying on me, how?" Zelena said.

Regina held up a mirror that showed an image of both Zelena and Hades on their date drive, before Zelena came home, "Next time, tell your boyfriend to pick you up in something with a little less chrome," Regina said.

"He's not my boyfriend and maybe show a little respect for privacy," Zelena said.

"Oh, no. We're not teenagers sharing a bedroom, sis. You lost the right to privacy after... Well, pretty much everything you've done to me. Not to mention what Hades wants to do to me and everyone I care about," Regina said.

"And I suppose I don't get any points for not saying yes," Zelena asked.

"Well, you didn't say no. But you're not going to get the chance to do anything because you're not going to see him again," Regina said.

"So, first you pretend to be a caring sister and now you're gonna try and be my mother," Zelena scoffed, "Don't bother, I already have someone who failed at that job, she abandoned me in the woods, remember?" Zelena said.

"I know you don't believe me, Zelena, but I am trying to do what's best for you," Regina said.

"And how do you know that isn't being with Hades?" Zelena said.

"Because he's a villain!" Regina said.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have to be, like with you and Emma. Oh, you two helped each other, she used to be a bloody Dark One! Same with Alana and Neal!" Zelena said.

"Yes, Alana took the darkness to keep her sister with her and Emma wanted to protect Alana from Rumpel. You want to redeem the God of Death" Regina said.

"I can help him," Zelena said to them.

"And what if you're wrong, hmm? What happens to all of us then?" Regina asked.

"Stop pretending that you care about me or that you ever wanted a sister, because we both know you don't," Zelena said as she walked away from her.