25 - Devil's Due

Emma was still sitting on the floor in Hades's lair as Hades stood in front of her, waiting for her to chose who stayed in the Underworld.

Hades sighed, "Oh, come on. All you need to do is choose four of your friends and family to stay here. Carve their names. What's the problem? Is it the chisel? Not the Saviour's style or writer's block?" Hades said.

Emma threw the chisel on the ground, "I'm not doing it," Emma said.

"I must say... I'm not angry. I'm disappointed," He walked to Emma and leaned down, "And on second thought... I'm angry. I guess it's off to solitary," Hades grabbed Emma by her hair and she screamed in pain as she was dragged onto her feet, Hades led her to the River of Lost Souls where a boat waited for them, "Now, listen carefully. This is the River of Lost Souls. Tough it and it will make you lost. Reducing you to a mindless, tormented husk. So please, keep all arms and legs inside the boat," Hades said.

Meanwhile, at the pawnshop, Mr Gold walked inside, "Father?" Mr Gold called out as he closed the door.

Mr Gold walked further into the shop, only to discover a piece of parchment with a note written on it, he picked it and began to read it.

"My son and daughter... This shop is yours to do with as you both wish. And my offer stills stands. Use what's in the case when you two want to accept it and we can be a family again. Your father."

Mr Gold picked up his father's old flute and examined it. He put the flute door then locked the door before he walked into the back to a brewing substance in a black pot. He opened a jar that contained fluid and an eyeball, and poured the fluid away before walking over to the bubbling potion and dropped part of the pan in, followed by the eyeball. He turned and picked up a glass ball and held it over the potion.

"Show me... Show me those I seek," Mr Gold said.

The glass ball revealed Neal and Alana, helping to clean up Charming's loft after the Cerberus attack. Neal brushed his hand through Alana's hair, getting something out of it, they smiled at each other before David interrupted them and they continued to clean the loft. The image changed to Belle having lunch with Leroy and after a few more moments, Mr Gold dropped the ball and it smashed and he scrambled to the ground, trying to gather the smashed glass.

"Oh, no! Oh, Belle. Oh, Belle," Mr Gold said.

At the Charming's loft, Alana, Neal, Henry, Amy, Killian, Calla, Regina, Robin, David and Mary Margaret were cleaning and examing the damage that was left behind by Cerberus

Regina was holding an arrow, "Found more arrows," Regina said.

Robin sighed and walked down the stairs, "You do not want to see what the hell dog did upstairs," Robin said.

"So, we think we're ready?" Alana asked.

Mr Gold walked into the apartment and looked at the group, "What are you doing?" Mr Gold said.