44 - An Untold Stories

Land of Untold Stories...

In the marketplace, the group of heroes were following Dr Jekyll to find something to hide.

"We can blend in here, but so can Hyde. He could be anywhere," Mary Margaret said.

"Is there a reason your evil alter ego doesn't look anything like you?" David asked.

"And is 10 times as strong?" Dylan added.

"Everyone sees their worst self differently. Some as a mirror image, others as a literal monster. However, the mind conjures it," Dr Jekyll said.

"Well, perhaps next time, try an aggressive bunny rabbit," Killian said.

"Alright, we got to find a way out. Over here," David said and they walked out of the marketplace and walked into an alley.

"Hurry, this way," Dylan said and they came across a dead end.

Zelena sighed, "Seriously?!" She said.

"Come on!" David said.

The group ran the other way but they came face-to-face with Hyde.

New York City...

"It's not working!" Calla said sadly.

Henry looked at her as she sniffled, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Trust me?" Henry said as he looked at Amy.

"Yes?" Amy said.

Henry picked Calla up and he ran up the steps of the library as the others watched him. Alana and Neal held hands as they watched them silently.

"People of New York City!" Henry yelled at the people and they stopped walking and looked up at Henry and Calla, "My name is Henry Mills and this is my cousin Calla Jones, and we need your help! Our family's in danger, but we can save them with magic!" The crowd laughed and Henry looked at Calla who tucked her head onto his shoulder, "I know how crazy it sounds. But magic is real. It's all around us. You just have to be willing to see it. You have to be willing to believe. And I know how hard that is. I once let my own belief waver. But I was wrong. We need magic. It can make the world a better place. I know it seems impossible. But think about it... At some point in your life, every one of you was once a believer, and at some point, you left that part of you behind. But you can go back to it. If you believe. So, what do you say? Will you make a wish for us? Will you help us return magic to this world?" Henry ran towards the fountain carefully as he held Calla, "We just have to make a wish! Come on! Let's go!" Henry said and everyone followed Henry and Calla towards the fountain and they started throwing coins into it as they made their wishes.

Regina took a deep breath and threw her coin into the fountain.

Emma looked at the crystal in Regina's hand to see it flickering, "He's actually restoring magic," Emma said.

Henry turned to look at them, "See?" He smiled and Calla clapped happily, "We told you," Henry said as the crystal started to glow.

Land of Untold Stories...

With the others, coins started to fall down to their feet and David picked up a coin, "Pennies?" David said.

"It rains pennies?" Dylan questioned.

New York City...

At the fountain, water shot up as a portal started to open and Mr Gold walked forward without anyone noticing him.

Land of Untold Stories...

In the alley, a portal opened up on the ground behind them.