37 - Firebird

It was night time as Alana, Neal, Killian, Amy, David, Henry, Jefferson, Leila and Regina are by the fallen clock tower.

"You told her what?" Amy asked.

"To give him a chance," Regina said.

"And you thought that was a good idea because?" Amy asked.

Regina looked at Amy, "Because we're family and I'm trying to trust Zelena. She thinks she can change Hades," Regina said.

"I'm sorry, love, I missed the part where Zelena changed," Killian said.

"You'd think the ex-pirate a rum habit would cut my sister some slack," Regina said.

"Well, you'd think that the Evil Queen would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch to romance the most devious man alive," Killian said.

"Easy, guys. We're not gonna win the war against Hades if we use all our ammo on each other," Alana said.

Hades walked towards them, "The Little Saviour has a point," Hades said.

"Why do I get called Little Saviour but Younger Dark Swan? Can't it be Younger Saviour?" Alana complained as she pushed Henry behind her

"Seriously?" Killian said.

"It's a serious matter, stay behind me kid," Alana said.

"What the hell are you doing here Hades?" Amy asked.

"Oh, I didn't find you to hurt you. I came for your..." He sighed, "Wow, this is hard... help," Hades said.

"What could you possibly want our help with?" Neal asked.

"Simple, I went to meet Zelena for our date and found this," Hades said as he held up a piece of parchment.

Regina stepped forward and took it, she opened it and read it, "No," Regina said and handed the parchment to Emma.

Emma took it and read it, "Zelena, she's been kidnapped by Gold and... Pan," Emma sighed.

"What? Why is Papa with Dad?" Amy said as she took the parchment.

"Dad?" Neal and Killian questioned as they looked at Amy who ignored them.

"They're asking for a meeting tomorrow morning," Hades said.

"Papa wants you to tear up the contract for his unborn child," Amy said.

Regina faced Hades, "So, do it. Meet with them, I just got my sister back and I'm not going to lose her now," Regina said.

"Neither will I, I'll give them what they want, but I know the Siltskins and their tricks," Hades said.

"Hey!" Neal said.

Hades rolled his eyes, "They're not gonna keep their word, not unless I have an ace up my sleeve," Hades said.

"Luckily for you, you got one," Regina said.