42 - Only You

New York City...

Mr Gold drove up to the toll booth at New York, he had Pandora's box in the passenger seat.

"Welcome to New York. It'll be $15," The Security Guard said.

Mr Gold waved his hand and placed the Security Guard under a chokehold until the guard pushed the button to allow him into the city. The gate opened, Mr Gold released the guard and drove into New York.

Elsewhere in New York City, Henry, Violet and Calla, they were all eating pizza as they walked down the streets of New York, Henry held Calla's hand

"I can't imagine living here, it's overwhelming," Violet said.

"We thought the same thing when we first went to Camelot... Until you showed us around," Henry said and Calla nodded.

"Well, I want to see this place, Henry, truly, but, uh... What does this New York City have to do with destroying magic?" Violet asked.

"It's got to do with my dad," Henry said.

"Uncle Bae-Bae?" Calla said

"Magic has been tearing his family apart for over two centuries when our grandpa first became the Dark One," Henry said.

"And does he want to destroy magic, too?" Violet asked.

"The truth is, my dad did..." Calla looked up at him, "For a really long time. No one else knows this, not even my moms or aunts. He made me promise not to tell anyone," Henry said.

"It's safe with me, I promise," Violet said and Calla nodded.

"See, that's why he was in New York. He was trying to find a way to protect himself in case his dad found him," Henry said.

"Right, and he thought the best way of doing that was by destroying magic?" Violet asked and Henry nodded.

"Did he ever figure it out?" Calla asked.

"He found my mom and saw the light magic she and Aunt Em possessed before he could, but I know he got close. He kept everything he found in a journal. It's got to be in my dad's apartment. Come on," Henry said.