3 - The Price

At the town line, the dwarves had driven up in a van and grey all got out and lined up.

"Come on. Someone's got to see what this new curse does. Any volunteers," Leroy said.

"I don't want to turn into a monkey," Happy said.

"I like remembering who I am," Walter said.

"I'm afraid one of us is gonna have to dig down deep and find the courage to see what happens when we step over that line," Leroy said.

"Not it," The dwarves said in unison as Dopey wrote Not It on a piece of paper.

"Dopey. I'll take your silence as bravery," Leroy patted his brother's arm, "Good for you. Come on," Leroy said as he started walking Dopey over the town line when David's police car came driving in, David, Mary Margaret, Emma and Regina got out of the car.

"Stop!" Emma yelled as they ran over.

"Sorry, sister," Leroy looked at her, "We can't stay in Storybrooke as long as Alana's the Dark One. Snow Queen, Pan, Trio of Terror. We can handle villains like that. But Alana? She was one of us. She knows how we beat bad guys... Hell, she helped beat most of them for us with you. You're the Saviours, but apart..." He exhaled sharply, "So tell me... How do we stand a chance against her?" Leroy said.

"If you're dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest," Regina said.

"Who's gonna save us if we stay...You?" He scoffed and turned to Dopey, "Go on. Do it," Dopey stepped over the town line, but nothing happened, he turned around and gave them two thumbs up, "Now, if you'll excuse us," Leroy said.

Suddenly, there was rumbling, cracking and creaking, everyone watched as Dopey got covered in leaves and turned into an apple tree.

"Oh, no," Mary Margaret said

"Oh. Well, that's new," Regina said.

"Maybe next time, listen to me when I say stop..." Leroy looked at Emma, "The Saviours may be broken, but I still have Saviour magic and I can still save people if they listen to me to start off with," Emma said and walked off.