15 - Birth

Late at night, David pulled up in his truck with Robin, Killian, Neal and Emma, they were at Camelot campsite and were looking for Arthur.

"That's Arthur's tent. I'll go in first. You four stand guard," David said as he took out his gun.

"And if our dishonest king should put up a fight?" Robin asked.

"We'll make him wish he hadn't," Killian said as they followed David to the tent.

"I'm kind of okay with that," Emma said and she took out her gun.

"What you gonna shot him?" Neal asked.

"Possibly," Emma said.

David walked into the tent to find Arthur sat down with Guinevere beside him, Arthur looked at him, "Arthur," David said.

"David! Good to see you, my friend. Come, sit. Join us," Arthur said.

"Why don't you explain why you lied to me? Why you tried to burn the Crimson Crown," David said.

"So, you found me out," Arthur said.

"Yeah, I found out... Friend," David said.

"Now, that part was real," Arthur said.

"Ah, it doesn't matter. Not anymore," David sighed, "But I want answers. See... There was a message in there from Merlin. It said there was only one person who could destroy the Dark One, named Nimue. You tell me who that is," David said as he pointed his gun at him.

Guinevere got up from her chair as Arthur looked at David before flipping the table, he cut open the tent and ran.

"He's getting away!" David yelled.

Arthur ran through the woods with Emma in hot pursuit, Emma shot at his feet causing him to jump and trip over a long, but he tripped Emma over when she reached him. She groaned as she hit the ground and let go of her gun.

"Look at that. Seems you showed up empty-handed to a sword fight," Arthur said.

"Actually, this is the 21st century, learn to adapt, but I seem to have misplaced my weapon," Emma said as she looked at him in anger.