39 - Last Rites

Storybrooke...

Zelena and Hades were back in Storybrooke and they were standing on a bridge, Zelena had hold of her daughter.

Hades chuckled softly, "The land of the living. I never thought I would see this world again... Not without a beating heart," He placed Zelena hand over his heart, "And I owe it all to you. Do you feel this?" Hades said.

"Yes," Zelena said as she chuckled.

"I'm finally becoming myself again," Hades said.

Zelena giggled, "I'm so glad," Zelena said and looked around.

"Something's troubling you," Hades said.

"It's my sister. She's still not here," Zelena said.

"I wouldn't worry. I'm sure she made it back safe," Hades said.

"Then why are we still in the woods? We should go back into town and check," Zelena said.

"I can't. Snow White still thinks I'm a villain. These people are always looking for villains to blame," Hades said.

"I'll tell them you've changed... That love changed you," Zelena said.

"It certainly did," Hades said.

Zelena began walking away but stopped and turned back to face him, "But...In case they don't believe me, would..." She walked over to him, "Would you mind taking the baby?" She handed him her baby, "Just take her to my sister's office. You'll be safe there," Zelena said.

 You'll be safe there," Zelena said

"What, you...You would trust me with your daughter?" Hades asked in slight surprise.

"I trust you with anything," Zelena said and walked away.

King Arthur in shackles came running from the other direction, and he slipped in front of Hades. Hades turned and looked down at Arthur, "Hello there," Hades said.

"Don't let the shackles fool you. I'm King Arthur of Camelot. I was unjustly imprisoned. Please," Arthur said.

"Hmm. Unjustly imprisoned. That, I understand," Hades said as he helped Arthur to his feet.

"Thank you," Arthur said.

"But tell me, what happened to land you in such an awful predicament?" Hades said.

"Well, that I understand as well. I, too, was destined to rule a kingdom," Hades said.

"Who are you?" Arthur asked.