2 - The Dark Swan

Storybrooke...

Neal, Henry and Killian walked towards the door for the basement.

Killian looked around, "Okay, lad," He said and Henry punched the code on the door and they all walked in.

"How'd you know the code, bud?" Neal asked.

"My mom's good with magic. Not so much with passwords. She uses my birthday for everything. You'd think she'd change it after a bank statement or two?" Henry said.

"So what's the plan now? How do we get to her?" Killian asked.

"The old Wookie prisoner gag?" Neal asked.

"Nah. I never use the same trick twice. I've got another idea," Henry said.

Henry walked over to the woman at the front desk with a drink, "Hey Miss Gertrude, is my mom here?" Henry stumbled and spills his drink all over her, "Oh!" Henry said

"Henry!" Gertrude said as she stood up.

"Oh! Um..." Henry said.

Gertrude looked over at the guy in the hall, "You! With the mop! A little help!" She said and the guy walked over.

"I'm...I'm...I'm so sorry. It was an accident," Henry said.

Neal and Killian snuck through the door, Killian winked at the person with the mop as Neal grabbed the key. They walked over to Zelena's cell, Neal unlocked the cell and they walked in.

"What do you two want?" Zelena asked.

"I want your help with the wand," Neal said.

"Ah! So this is a rogue mission? I like it," She gestured to the brace on her wrist, "Go on then, take it off," Zelena said.

"Well, we're gonna need some assurances first, that you're not going to do anything... Unexpected," Neal said.

"On my unborn child's life," Zelena said.

"Yeah... We're gonna need some real assurance," Neal said and Killian took out a bottle from his pocket.

"What's that?" Zelena asked.

"This is a potion, your sister gave me a long time ago," Killian said.

"To do what?" Zelena asked.

"To rip out a heart," Killian said and he poured the potion onto his hook.

"Why would she give you that?" Zelena asked.

"Because she wanted me to take your mother's heart, you can't be surprised your family's troubled. Now then, this is probably gonna sting," Killian said.

Killian stepped forward and attempted to take out her heart but is blown back by a magical shield, which knocked both Killian and Neal against the wall.