Chapter 9

Leola's POV

There was a soft knock on the door or
at least that's what I first heard. It became more clear and loud. I slowly opened my eyes. I felt Agatha's leg on top of me. I moved it and got up rubbing my eyes. My phone was there on the floor I took it and checked the time. 4:05 it read. I again heard the knock on the door.

I got up and stretched. I went and opened the door to see Zelma's head resting on the wall, her eyes were closed. She again tried to bang. This time it was on my head.

"Zel?"

"Mm yes *cough* sorry, didn't see you there." She said rubbing her forehead.

"Okay."

"Get ready, in five we are going to go."

"OKay."

"Agatha up?" She didn't care to make it a full sentence.

"Nope. I'll call her."

"Hmm, I'll be there in my room." She said and walked away turning on the lights and walked down the stairs. "Be ready by five." She called.

I nodded. I went to bed yawning.

"Agatha, Wake up." I fell back on the bed. Pushing her shoulder. "Wake up!"

"Two more minutes." She goaned.

"No, now!" I said again pushing her.

She sat up yawning.

"Get up! Don't sleep! Why did you wake me up then?" She scrowled at me.

"Yes, yes. You go brush your teeth."

"I'm not leaving you here. You will sleep after I go. Get up or I'll sleep above you." She said.

"Ughh... " I got up. She stepped down from the bed and walked to the bathroom and shut it with a big bang. I went near my bag and took out the map. What I saw was clear but there was some peculiarity about it.

There was some pictures representing animals no, mythical creatures. I noticed a picture of dragon, and Mermaids? Those people have wide imagination. The at the other end of the paper I saw an island like figure. A small cursive wiring was there, it said Anahoma. What is that?

"Hey" Agatha called opening the door.

I looked up. "Yes?"

She pointed at the bathroom and went near her bag of clothes. I packed the map safely again in my bag then took out my brush and some dress and went inside.

I was planning to wear a shorts and full sleeve t-shirt in here I'll wear the jacket and stuff from the room. I washed my face and after some minutes went out to our room. Agatha was looking at the mirror at that moment. She was dressed in a white slip, hiking pants, hiking boots, a simple cotton jacket and above that another jacket most probably rain jacket she adjusted a scarf around her neck while I was going to take my jacket and boots. She pinned her hair in a messy bun.

I put on my grey jacket and boots and stuffed my hair inside a woolen cap. We took our not so important yet needed bags and went down. We saw Alton and Odell eating plane bread and drinking water.

We both kept our bags near their's and silently had our breakfast. Zelma joined us shortly. I left a message to my dad. He saw that instantly somehow and replied. He usually do not get up in this time. There might be some emergency or something.

We made sure all the necessary items were with us and stepped out of the house. Alton had taken his car yesterday so we decided to go in that. I parked mine in a very safe place- The hidden underground garage in that house.