Chapter 15

Alton's POV

Several enormous structure stood in front of us. Beastly and breath taking. Above it touched the sky. There must be a water fall on top. Shades of colours dotted the mountain occasionaly. They were flowers. The sky was still lit. We have some more hours of sunlight left. I bet we can walk up to a safe place.

"Huge isn't it?" Agatha asked

"Very." Leola replied her eyes moving hoping to catch every detail

"Come on we have no time to waste." Agatha said

"Right, but wait" Zelma called, "Do you think we have enough food? Some of us had been stress eating at night." She shot at Odell. "A lot."

I chuckled. He turned to look at us.

"What? I was up till two. Watching over you and I got hungry ok? Next time you guys try it."

"OK fine. Dont whimp like a kid. We will take turns. I will go first today. After that let Agatha take watching or Alton. Fine?" Zelma told us.

"Yeah I'm ok with it." I said
"What about you Agatha?"

Totally fine. unless some creepy woman's neck stretch and come to drink my blood or maybe you know, kill us." Saying so Agatha let out a short nervous laugh.

"Wait there is no such things." Leola spoke out.

"Well yes there is, you should read more about mythical creatures to know about it." Agatha said in an offended tone.

"Sure Agatha, first let's see if we can pass this mountain not being dead. Then we can read a lot of mythical creatures book." Zelma said

"So." Odell said, "What are we going to do about food and water? Our food is almost over like you said and water we have only one or two bottles left." Sweat was running down his forehead. He wiped it off.

"We can think about it later. Can we go now? I don't want to fight anything anytime soon." I told kicking a stone. It bounced and stepped into the dark forest. "And I'm so sure that we will find some trees or plants on the way and streams."

"Sure we will find trees and plants. But knows it's edible?" Leola asked me.

"You do. I mean you have the powers to grow plants right? So you can literally identify them too." I replied. But suddenly that hit my head. "Wait Hey That's it. You can grow plants right. Then grow some fruits. Can't you?"

As for me it was a brilliant idea and we are in a forest. It's not so hard to find fruits in a forest.

"Ugh you are saying as if I have been doing this since I was born. But you have a point Alton I can identify poisonous and edible fruits."

"See I'm right. Can we just go? I'm getting to bored." I said.

"Wait." Odell raised his voice. "What about rest? Are you guys robots?"

"We can rest after we reach the top." I said.

"No..." Odell pleaded, keeping his bag down. "Two minutes just two minutes, Please."

"Fine, are you guys ok with it?" I turn to look at the girls.

They were all sitting on the ground in a circle leaving me arguing for no particular reason.

"Really? Am I the only one who wants to reach at that place? " I asked

"Who said are the only one? We just need rest." Zelma said leaning against a tree. "If you don't want to rest just go and fill these bottles."

"Mm, I've been thinking about it since we stared this journey." Agatha smiled.

"Oh," Now the spotlight goes to Leola
"I thought you liked travelling and trucking."