Epilogue

Anonymous POV

The Saviors came down from the main building and took a scroll around the great city of Anahoma. It was clean there was no litter to be seen in the pavement or anywhere. They had more green bin their streets.

One thing they noticed which was peculiar was that the people used horses for transport. They saw a part of the main building where it was filled with so many magnificent technologies which was far ahead from what they had in their former homeland. But their transportation and daily routine was done just like what people in ancient times used to use and do.

The city and its streets were well planned and executed. The building were purely made of marble, the roads tiled with silver like stones, and the rest of the places filled with well maintained grasses and plants. In some walls they had mosaic tiles with beautiful paintings. It was an ideal city of their dreams.

The four Saviours walked to the oxbow lake near the city. The streetlights were on, and extra lights decorated their path. As they proceeded to the oxbow lake they saw their real parents and families waiting for them with Chief Roscoe.

They looked happy to get back their children, but the four Saviours were not as happy as they were as the people had not found their real best friend and family they had throughout their journey.

They remembered all small moments they had together with their sweet little devil Agatha. She was an angel for every one of them. She had been their home throughout. They reached till here with the help of Agatha. Her way of making friends had always helped them and saved them in many situations. Now that she is not with them to share their happiness, they were no more happy.

They spotted Agatha's parents standing hand in hand hoping to find their daughter. A wave of guilt but up in all four of them.

They slowly walked towards their families and waited. For what they were waiting, they didn't know, but they waited for Agatha to ran up from somewhere and hug them all tightly, not letting them breathe.

This thought hit them hard, one by one they broke down crying. The Anahomians didn't know what to do, they were helpless. They couldn't say a soothing word, even if they could what would have they said?

They all waited eighteen years for their saviours to come back home but when they did, they were stuck with sorrow. They all remembered the little bubbly kid who tried to walk and talk as she was about to be sent to another world, tearing her apart from her real parents.

The way she had smiled showing her two little milk teeth. The Anahomians together shed tears for the kid who spread happiness around.

The celebration they had planned for welcoming the Saviours had turned into something different, something sad and depressing.

They stayed silent praying for the little kid and a great friend.

A wave of hope lighted somewhere. They heard some sounds from the oxbow lake. Everyone turned their attention towards the lake.

Something strange and unclear started stirring in the middle of the lake. They all fixed their gaze towards the lake and saw three figures emerging from the lake. Zelma fell down seeing it.

"Agatha!" She cried.

She was right. It was Agatha emerging from the lake with two mermaids on both sides. She was smiling, her most innocent and happiest smiles. She slowly walked to the land, she said goodbye to the mermaids and faced them.

"Guys!" She said excitedly running to them and hugging them. She stayed with Zelma a second longer. Then she released herself from the tight hug and looked around, mesmerized to see so many people with two legs standing near her.

"Agatha?" Martha called her voice shaking. Agatha turned to see the voice. When she found out the person a huge wave of happiness rushed in. "Mom?" She called. Martha nodded. Agatha laughed and ran towards her and hugged her mother tightly. She was received happily with lots of kisses and cuddles.

Then her father came in and hugged her. They stood in there for a minute in a short group hug. One after eighteen years of staying away from each other.

They shared a lot of kisses and hugs, stories and memories, responsibilities and duties, answers and reasons, and everything they could in a single night.

Her parents took a lot of time to realise that she will not disappear from their hands once again. And Agatha had to convince herself that she can't see her former parents, Sarah and Robert. It bought tears to her eyes. So, the chief gave them one last chance to go meet their former parents in the other side of the world.

Agatha stepped inside their beautiful cozy home and found her mother and father sitting on the dining table crying.

They got up when they saw their precious daughter. Sarah and Robert rushed to her and hugged her, covered her face with kisses and told how worried they were when they couldn't find their daughter in the hostel room.

Agatha was also crying, she couldn't stop, but she controlled herself and told, "Ma, papa, I... found my real parents."