1♡

"Don't concentrate on anything else other than studies" my Mom said as she adjusted her glasses, as cold as ever, I sighed and nodded while she drived to my school.

"Make sure that your marks will be the highest this time too, it's your first year of high school Minho", "Yes Mom" I answered formally and got out of the car.

I did not bother to look back and wave at her as other children would do because I knew she did not even care if I did or not.

I silently walked towards my designated class, I was not always this much silent and nerdy, I have become since my Mom prohibited making friends. Life became hard since then.

I was about to hold the door knob when I heard a loud voice. I looked at the other side to see a girl, her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face.

"Do you understand?! Next time if I see you around me and my friend I'll fucking yeet you!" She said, she really had the guts to curse in front of a whole hall filled with students. "Suyoung-ah let's go" a guy with Aussie accent whom I believed to be her friend pulled her away.

I entered the class after that scene and chose a seat which was far enough from others. Surprisingly my cousin and his friends were in the same class as mine but he didn't come to school that day.

"Hello class I'm Jeon Jungkook your homeroom teacher but you can call me anything" he winked at the girls.

"Such a flirt" I murmured, "Did you say something Mister?" He asked me, "No Sir, I was just reading out some stuffs" I said out, "And I'm Lee Minho for your kind information" I blurted out in pure formality.

"So all are-", "No sir" a girl with a familiar voice entered the room...followed by a guy who too indeed was familiar, "Why are you both late?" The teacher asked, "We had work" the girl answered, "Mhmm better come on time next time, you of course wouldn't like a special detention class with me, would you?" He said and winked again, I rolled my eyes and looked into my text book but my ears were still there, "No thanks I'm already awesome without detentions" the girl said and most of the guys including me in the class laughed. "Okay now go and sit" Mr. Jeon answered coldly and they both did what he said.

Suyoung's P.O.V

Me and Felix found a place and sat together, "Bro this teacher is just.....words are less to describe him" I rolled my eyes, "He wouldn't dare say that to my sis next time" Felix said, "As if you'll hit him or something" I smirked at him, "I won't hit him tho-" he said, "You're such a scaredy cat" I chuckled and took out my books.

"When is Jungwoo coming?" I asked, "Tomorrow?" Felix answered, "He doesn't even study but manages to get high marks....just fuck my life" I said, "Life is not a thing which could be- hehe I was just joking don't look at me like that" he smiled nervously because I glared at him.

Time skip

"Okay now without making any noise you need to move towards the sports room" Mr. Jeon said out as soon as our class ended.

We all moved towards the sports room. Me and Felix were together since we knew nobody there except each other.

I went to the girls' changing room to change but there I saw something which I could never tolerate.

Some girls were bullying another girl....

"Okay now give us your lunch money you idiot" the girl with short hair held the other girl's hair tightly, "But I'll not be left with anything else" the girl said softly as she was scared, "Didn't you listen what Ryujin said" (A/N : I don't know why I am doing this to my baby Ryujin :') but she'll suit these kinda roles well) another girl said out who stood beside Ryujin.