13♡

"What's your problem Suyoung...go from here" Jungwoo said and pushed me back lightly.

"No wait...what was she talking about Jungwoo?" his Mom asked and then I knew I was acting perfectly.

"Nothing Mom..." he answered and eyed me to continue.

"NOTHING? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOTHING?" I shouted at him making the others even more confused.

"Shhh we can talk about this later...but go now..." he said pushing me yet again. I was about to smack that beech then I realised that we were acting anyways (A/N : Suyoung is secretly Dory at this point 😃✨).

"No...you can't do that to me" I said pushing him this time and glared at him telling him to slow down.

"What is happening?!" an old man whom I supposed was the father of the girl asked suddenly.

"I'm telling you what's happening... I'm pregnant with his child" I said that and looked as I was instructed, fortunately my voice didn't shake or crack while saying it.

"HUH WHAT?" all of them exclaimed together.

I lightly nodded my head, "And that's why I can't let him marry yet-" I said sounding a bit sad.

"Is it true Jungwoo?" his Dad asked him, "Yes Dad..." he answered softly.

"Okay...we don't have anything else to do here... let's get out from here" the other family stood up and exited the restaurant.

Jungwoo held my hand knowing that I was being too much nervous.

His Dad sighed and said, "Jungwoo...you just did that? The good reputation of our family is gone now! How come we didn't even know that you have been doing these things-" he finished.

"Dad it was a mistake..." he answered, "Ah a mistake which ruined everything? You even ruined the life of this girl-" his Mom pointed towards me.

"Okay let's go home...and you...Suyoung, come with us too" his Dad said in a cold manner and we nodded.

Minho's P.O.V

We hurriedly walked to the cafe so that we could reach there on time.

When we reached there, we saw Felix standing outside the Cafe, probably waiting for us.

"Hey Felix" I approached him, "Where were y'all" he asked taking a look at each one of us.

"We went to bring the documents which this dumb girl forgot" Ryujin answered.

"But where's Suyoung and Jungwoo?" I asked him hurriedly.

"Oh umm...his parents said her to go to their house with them" he replied and looked at us again, "Now what-" he asked.

"Ugh think something...we did not expect them to take her home" Yeji said.

"Don't worry... she's not that dumb... she'll text us when she'll need our help" I answered assuring them.

They all agreed but still we decided to walk to Jungwoo's house.

Suyoung's P.O.V

Me and Jungwoo sat on the couch awkwardly and soon silence filled the room of us four people.

"So...how did this happen?" his father asked and his Mom nudged him, "I mean when did this happen?" he said with a little bit of hesitation again.

And yeah...we were doomed but thanks to Jungwoo's non-existent brain which miraculously worked that time.

"Two months ago...when we went to the club..." he answered looking down knowing that it was a lie.

"You went to a club and we didn't even know?" his Dad asked, "No..?" he answered back.