41♡

I sat in between Minho and Jieun, not daring to look up at my parents, "Minho can't we eat somewhere else?" I whispered to him.

"No I guess...Dad will be mad later, but lemme try" he said and looked at his Father.

"Dad can we eat later?" he asked.

"Why? I mean we can have dinner together while talking, or do you probably don't want to be with us-" Mom asked in a low voice.

"Ah no that's not it, they're just a little bit stressed because of school and family matters-" Mr. Lee said.

"So...how did you both end up together?" my Dad asked as the maid served the food.

"We?" Minho asked and probably they nodded.

Me and Minho exchanged glances, and then he sighed before answering, "Uh...we...my cousin Jungwoo is friends with Suyoung, so we used to meet often-" he answered with a straight face.

"This is getting awkward" Jieun whispered to me.

"I'm about to faint here and you're talking about the awkwardness?" I whispered back.

"Mhmm...so when did you both decide to move in together-" my Mom asked this time.

"A few days ago" Minho answered softly.

"How much more do we have to lie?" he lowered his head and asked me.

"Do you think I can answer that?" I continued eating my dinner.

"So...with whom do you used to Live Suyoung?" my Dad asked, it was totally unexpected, I didn't expect them to speak even a word.

"She used to live with her friend" Minho's Dad answered in my behalf.

After that they didn't ask any further questions, I knew them pretty well to not understand what they were thinking, they didn't say anything about me...they acted like they didn't even know me, but I knew they weren't going to keep quiet that easily.

"So...don't tell me that they'll do something ba-" Jieun said resting her head on my study desk.

"Tch we ain't acting in a KDrama here, pretty stupid of you to think that way" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Yeah...I don't think they'll do something that dramatic" I scoffed, "But I'm sure they're coming after me...ugh I don't wanna go back home" I said.

"Why would you go back home-" Jieun asked with a confused look.

"Uh...I mean I don't want to go back home and meet everyone-" I bit my lip knowing that I almost messed up.

"Okay Jieunie...you're going back to Sweden tomorrow take some sleep now" said Minho getting off the bed.

"Hmphhh but...will you both come to leave me at the airport?" she asked pouting.

"Yeah sure" I smiled at her.

"No" Minho answered.

"Yaaah I hate you so much" Jieun threw her slipper at him.

"No I hate you more, anyways good night" he waved and left our room.

"From where did y'all bring him-" I joked.

"Ask my parents, maybe they found him in a circus" she laughed.

"Pretty accurate I see" I laughed with her.

"Anyways Suyoung...I just wanted to say that,  don't get offended, he's stupid and all but really he cares for the people he loves, take care of my brother" Jieun said softly as I sat down on the bed beside her.