16♡

Author's P.O.V

After watching drama the four girls decided to go out and eat something.

"Ahhh it's so cloudy...it might rain anytime" Ryujin said looking up at the sky.

"Who cares...we can eat ramen or tteokbokki, they're the best in the rainy weather" I said holding Yeri's hand.

"Why does Suyoung keep on holding hands?" Ryujin asked me.

"What about you?" I pointed at her own hand which was held by Yeji.

"Nevermind let's go" she continued walking with Yeji followed by me and Yeri.

We were just near the restaurant when it started to rain heavily.

"Let's run, there's no place to stand nearby" I told them and pulled Yeri with me.

We all literally sprinted as all the other people on the street we're finding shelter too.

We hurriedly went inside the restaurant and stood in the entrance catching our breath.

"We're partly drenched" I said looking at all our dresses.

"Mhmm...hope we don't catch cold..." Yeji said wiping her face with her handkerchief.

"Oi Suyoung" Ryujin nudged me and I looked where she was looking at.

"How-" I tilted my head being super surprised.

We all stood there for a minute or so glancing at each other as we were confused.

"What are y'all doing here?!" Yeonjun asked giving us a confused look.

"Why would people come here? To eat of course? Use your brain for once I swear to God Yeonjun" Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Ugh stop your silly arguments already my head is aching" Felix said throwing his head back.

"Come and sit here" Minho said pointing towards the empty table next to them.

"Thanks" I said and smiled at him and he smiled back. Although we were friends now...still there was that awkwardness whenever we spent time together.

We all sat down silently as it was still raining outside.

"When did y'all come here?" Yeri asked them.

"Ah like ten minutes ago?" Jungwoo answered.

Everything was silent after that till Tzuyu called me, "Hello?" I received the call.

"Umm...I have a bad news for you-" she said, I could already sense the trouble.

"Jackson said...Mom and Dad are coming back to Seoul" it felt like time stopped for me.

"You aren't pranking me right Tzuyu?" I asked her again.

"No I'm not...they're really coming Suyoung...I am too much worried at this point" she said and I hummed in response.

"Anyways talk to you later, I have to get back home from work" she said, "Yeah get back safely and take care" I said and hung up the call.

"We have ordered the food Suyoung-" Minho said and I nodded.

"So what did she say?" Yeri asked looking at me.

"Do you think my life can get any better?" I sighed, "She said Mom and Dad are coming back to Seoul" I looked down and folded my arms.

"WHAT" literally most of them asked in disbelief except Yeonjun and Ryujin who didn't know about anything.

"Are we missing something here?" Ryujin looked at all of us.

"I'll tell you later" I said and they both nodded.

"So now what?" Felix asked.

"I don't know...I have to be careful..." I told them.

"I don't think your parents are that arrogant to not know about you-" Minho said looking at me.

"Huh? What do you mean?", "Like you see...they won't give up easily if they didn't know about you-" he said.

"I'm too dumb to understand that seriously" Felix said out.

"Ugh listen here...I mean that it's impossible that they won't know about you Suyoung...they have various connections and I'm sure they know where you're living or else why would they make their decision to come back to Seoul, and it's not because of Tzuyu since you said Jackson lives in Italy too" he explained carefully and I thought about it for a while.

"In other words I'm in trouble-" I said and brushed my wet hair with my hands.

"It's okay...we'll protect you don't worry" Yeji said hugging my arm and smiled at me.

"Cute-" Ryujin mumbled, "Did I hear that?" Yeonjun looked up at Ryujin as he was resting his head on the table.

"No you didn't" she rolled her eyes, "I did" Felix joined in, "Me too" Jungwoo followed, "Of course me too-" Minho said after them.

"I hate you all..." she said and facepalmed as we laughed at her.

"AAAAAHHHH TTEOKBOKKI IS HEREEEE" Felix exclaimed and earned a playful smack from Minho, "There are people here c'mon Felix" he gave him a bad look.

~

"Bye guysssssss see y'all never" Yeri waved at them.

"We're meeting tomorrow anyways...chill-" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Good night" I said to them and we girls started walking towards Yeji's house.

None of us slept that night, doing crazy things and teasing Ryujin. I almost forgot about all of my problems that night.