35♡

"AH MINHO WHY" I shouted at him when I saw him feeding the cats again.

"Oh sorry, I forgot" he smiled at me and then walked to the dining room.

"You always do this to me" I sulked.

"I haven't done anything to you yet" he said looking at me expressionlessly.

"You enjoy teasing me, don't you-" I glared at him.

"Who's teasing who-" Jieun asked taking a seat beside me.

"Your brother is such a flirt-" I rolled my eyes.

"Whoah never knew you had that talent..." Jieun laughed at Minho, who couldn't help but laugh too.

~

Felix examined my face carefully as I crossed my arms and stood next to him while he was taking out his books from his locker.

"You look kinda good today-" he said.

"Wtf? I look good everyday" I gave him a 'seriously' look saying that.

"No..fuck, I mean you look happier than yesterday-" he rolled his eyes.

"She does?" Minho said keeping his arm on Felix's shoulder out of really nowhere.

"Looks like you guys made up-" Felix said looking at Minho, who was smiling at me.

"Oh really? How did you do that?" Ryujin kept her hand on the other side of Felix's shoulder.

"Excuse you, do I look a hand rest to y'all?" Felix whined.

"Shush let Suyoung speak first-" Yeji said to him.

"Oh that...umm...we just did, like...we talked it out, yeah" I knew my face was red by now. I never in my life had this much difficulty in answering a simple question.

"How did you talk it out?" Ryujin looked at me, probably determined to ask every single detail.

"Ugh why are you asking me...you can ask Minho too-" I frowned pointing at Minho who was doing nothing but smiling cheekily.

"Oh yeah but it sounds fun when we hear it from you-" Felix smirked at me.

"Tch bye, see y'all never" I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the class.

"Whoah, hi Suyoung" Jungwoo smiled at me as he saw me entering the class.

"Hi bitch" I wished back.

"Oh my- that hurts you know!" he cried dramatically.

"Ew keep your dramatic ass away from me" I bursted out in laughter as I saw his face after I said that.

I turned back and placed my books on the desk and right after that I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and I knew it couldn't be anyone else other than Jungwoo.

It reminded me how Minho held me close to him the previous night and the funny thing was I felt nothing towards the physical attention I used to get from Jungwoo meanwhile it was the opposite in case of Minho. I couldn't stop thinking about it if he touched me anytime.

Maybe it was because Jungwoo used to do it often and I got used to his hugs and cuddles over years but it felt like I could never get used to the touches of Minho.

"Suyoung?" Jungwoo called in a low voice, "I don't want you to go away from me...we're friends since like forever" he continued.

Thankfully there weren't many students in the class that time, only a few who were busy with their own things.

"Jungwoo I ain't going anywhere but leave me for now" I said and sighed as be broke his hug and stood a step away from me.

"Oh Felix...I didn't notice you here" I said as soon as I saw Felix standing next to us.

"It's okay...I didn't want to disturb your friends' moment" he gritted his teeth, emphasizing the word 'friends'' as he looked at Jungwoo.

"Why do you sound so serious Felix?" I asked as I looked at him.

"It's nothing Suyoung, I was just jealous seeing you both 'spending time' leaving me behind" he answered but eyes still fixed at Jungwoo.

"YO ANYBODY WANTS SOME SNACKS?" Yeonjun entered the class and came near our desks and a few seconds later the others entered the class too.

"Hey dipshit, why you here...go to your class-" Ryujin frowned at Yeonjun, "Chill...I was going but thought to give y'all some snacks before going to my class" he said and took out some packs which Ryujin snatched from his hand in no time.

"Suyoung.." Minho nudged and handed me my maths notebook.

"You forgot it in my room yesterday" he smiled at me and looked back at his textbook.

Jungwoo's P.O.V

I walked back to my seat as I saw the others entering the class.

"Jungwoo" Felix drew my attention towards him with his serious and deep voice, "Have we grown this much apart that now you don't even feel the need of sharing things with me?".

"What are you talking about Felix? I tell you and Suyoung everything, I don't have anyone else besides you two" I answered with a frown.

"Stop lying...I know how you feel towards Suyoung" he replied making me surprised.

"What's wrong with you-" I frowned.

"No...what's wrong with YOU?" he asked and took a seat beside me.

"Jungwoo...you like Suyoung?" he asked looking at me, and his voice way more calmer than before.

"Felix no...we've been friends since middle school and you're still asking this question?" I shook my head.

"Then what's with the overprotective nature of yours...? Jungwoo, I'm your friend, I notice how you look at her, I notice how you act when someone else stays close to her" said Felix.

"But...isn't it what every friend does? Don't you feel that too?" I asked him.

"No Jungwoo...the protective feeling which I have towards her is different than the one which you have towards her" he sighed and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Stop interfering in her life Jungwoo..." that was the last thing which he said before the class started.

That sentence echoed in my mind through the whole period.

"No...I wasn't interfering..." I kept on telling that to myself. I knew what I was doing...I was claiming my best friend for myself and that's not called interfering...?

Suyoung's P.O.V

Mr. Jeon entered the class and sighed looking at how the class looked so messy.

Minho seemed to have noticed it and stood up and instructed the class to settle down, he then bowed down to Mr. Jeon and we followed.

"Suyoung...?" he suddenly called out.

"Uh yes Mr. Jeon..." I answered.

"I've heard from the teachers about you-" he said making me a bit confused, "All of them were praising you, they were talking about how you're improving greatly in your subjects, good job"  he gave me his signature bunny smile before telling me to sit down.

"Whoah really?" I whispered softly in disbelief.

"Mhmm you're doing good Suyoung" Minho said smiling at me.

"Minho, thank youuu" I chuckled holding his arm softly.

"Welp, I wanted to ask something..." he said nearly whispering while playing with his pen.

"Ask away" I replied while turning the pages of my notebook.

"Would you like to go out with me for dinner today?"....

(A/N : Sorry this chapter was a bit boring...BUT DW I'LL UPDATE SOON)