37♡

"Who was it Minho?" Suyoung asked as soon as I ended the call.

"Jieun..." I answered trying to figure what even on earth was wrong-

"What did she say?" Jeno asked this time.

"She said that I need to leave to go to my parents' house right now...but she didn't tell me what happened-" I answered.

"So we leave now?" Suyoung asked and I shook my head.

"Only I need to leave...you're staying here" I answered.

"No I'm coming too-" she insisted.

"What the hell...no, I don't wanna ruin your time with your cousin because of my stupid family problems, so you'll stay back" I answered with a frown.

"You can't tell me what to do, so shut the fuck up before I hit you with my shoe-" she said and gave me a stern look.

"Suyoung is right Minho...I mean as a friend she needs to help you" Yeri said as she finished drinking water.

"Yeah I agree with Yeri" Jeno followed.

"Okay then...let's go now, and I'm sorry for ruining your time with Suyoung Yeri" I smiled at her and she smiled back and shook her head as an answer.

"Take care you two" Jeno waved at us too before we left.

~

"What do you think it can be?" I asked Suyoung who was staring outside the bus window.

"Oh uhm...I don't really know but I think that your parents came up with something else to show their objection towards our so card relationship-" she answered...well, not gonna lie but that is what I thought too.

I didn't want to go there but again...Jieun asked to visit, and I never disobeyed her even though we fought many-a-times.

"I'll just leave the moment they start bad mouthing about Suyoung again..." I thought but soon snapped out of my thoughts when Suyoung asked me a question.

"How...suddenly did you think about having dinner outside tonight?" she asked.

Wasn't it obvious? I wanted her to enjoy every moment she'd spend with me, but I ended up saying something else..."I just wanted to eat outside...it's been long-", she just nodded softly and continued looking outside the window.

I looked at Suyoung after saying that and she looked disappointed somehow. "I could've said something better" I mumbled.

Suyoung's P.O.V

I wasn't really surprised when he said that, but I expected him to say something else...I was disappointed because why not...I was literally confused about what to feel and what to not (A/N : But issokay as long as SNSD doesn't disband).

"Suyoung let's go-" Minho nudged me slowly before getting out of the bus followed by me.

I tried my best not to get disappointed, although I did get disappointed everytime when these things happened.

Our walk to Minho's parents house was rather silent and awkward than other normal days. And I knew I was overreacting without any valid reason.

On reaching the house, we rang the doorbell, after waiting for some minutes, at last Jieun opened the door. She looked tensed...

"Come inside" she invited us inside in a low voice.

"Jieun what happened?" I asked her nearly whispering while Minho looked around the house.

"Let's go to the living room" she said ignoring my question and lead us to the living room.

The house was totally silent and the living room was no exception. Only Minho's father sat on the couch looking stressed.