32♡

"Okay then bye...take care see y'all later" Jungwoo said finally standing up.

"Yeah bye take care" I waved a hand at him.

I watched him leave the room while talking with Jieun. I heaved a sigh, finally no more weird questions.

I let my body fall on the couch and later looked up to see Minho giving me his cold stares, he leaned back and looked away as he saw me looking towards him. He crossed his legs as well as arms with an irritated look on his face, for some reason I found it hot, he was wearing his blue oversized sweater and the light bangs covering his forehead made him look too attractive for human eyes.

I didn't dare to initiate a conversation and left the room shortly after that. Who would like to get killed by Lee Minho's cold stares-

The rest of the time I didn't talk to him too. Even the dinner time was quieter than usual. Jieun might have not noticed but Jikyung felt the awkwardness between me and Minho cause she later asked me about it.

"Hello? Missy?" she called from behind while I was busy playing with Soonie's small paws.

"I told you to try to get closer to him and you both are literally ignoring each other?" she looked at me with a disappointed look on her face.

"Uh...we're just tired Jikyung...that's it-" I answered without looking at her.

"For real...that's not a good excuse-", "Okay let's get you to sleep-" both Minho and Jikyung stopped talking and looked at each other.

"Oh bye I gotta go now" she smiled at me and left.

I didn't look at Minho, it'd have been super embarrassing if I tried to get his attention after ignoring him for hours.

He carefully placed Doongie and Dori beside Soonie and made place for them to sleep. Ngl he was too sweet for my insecurity shits.

"Good night babiesss" I wished softly and stood up to leave.

"Suyoung?" Minho called my name making me turn back towards him. His voice sounded scary at that moment. I'd rather die than not listening to him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"I uh...I wasn't avoiding..." I rubbed my nape and looked down trying not to sound stupid.

"Yeah right...you weren't avoiding...you were ignoring" I could feel the sarcasm in his voice.

I stood there not knowing what to say, he was too smart for those lies. I didn't wanna end up being the clown.

He was quick with his actions...he stepped closer to me and used his finger to pull my chin up making me look at him, "You're supposed to look here when I'm asking something".

I gasped at the sudden touch, why was he mad at me anyways...?

"Now tell me what's up...and don't dare lie Suyoung, I know you too well for that" he smirked making me flustered and then gulp later.

"Uh...that...Jung-", "Jungwoo?" he raised an eyebrow.

"NO NO...I mean I was sad ever since JUNGkook told us our marks" I tried to lie but ok-

"You think I'm gonna fall for that lie?" he asked with a stern voice. I sighed and shook my head making him chuckle, "Why are you even ignoring me? Do I make you feel uncomfortable? You can tell me if that's the case-".

"Stop! You don't even know how I feel! Not even a bit... I don't wanna end up being hurt okay? So stop being like this with me, I just wanna remind myself that this fake marriage thing ain't gonna last forever.." I ranted out without even realising that I was being typically rude.