42♡

"Do you even know how much we missed you?"

Her Mom pulled her into a hug before she could say anything.

"Suyoung...how could you ever think that we can live without you-" she said and hugged her even more tightly.

"Mom..." she said, "I know...but I couldn't stop thinking that you would do the same with me too someday-".

"It's okay...I understand..." Mrs. Nam said and broke the hug.

"Suyoung...we are your parents...we know everything about you, every single thing-" her Dad said making her frown.

"Everything?" she muttered.

"Mhmm what did you think? We wouldn't know where and how you are? We got to know about you in no time..." he replied.

"Suyoung...stop running away from us...give us another chance sweetheart-" her Mom said to her softly.

After thinking for a minute...she nodded, "I'm sorry for being arrogant too-".

"You're okay...we're okay, everything's gonna be fine and what about Minho-" her Dad asked pointing at him.

"What about him?" she asked, "Oh uh...umm, I'm sorry-" she bowed down when she realised what they meant.

"How could you take such a big decision without letting us know-" her Mom asked but with a softer tone this time.

"Well I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs Nam, it was a rush...but you don't need to worry about her, she's good with us" Minho beat Suyoung to it.

"Minho..." Suyoung whispered, "Shush we can tell them once everything calms down-" he replied and pulled her to sit down.

"You both are pretty young...can we trust you with this?" her Dad asked.

"Dad I'm not a baby...please" Suyoung whined.

"Let it be...she knows what she's doing-" her Mom said before he could say anything else.

"Suyoung...won't you like to come back to us?" Mr. Nam asked.

"Me...?" she looked at Minho who was waiting for her answer too.

"Oh no...just for some days honey, will it be okay?" her Mom asked.

"I don't know..." she in a low voice.

"Suyoung it's okay...you can spend time with your parents-" Minho reassured her.

"Come with me then" he never expected her to say that. Minho kept quiet for a while not knowing what to say, "I know you'll feel lonely because I'm always there annoying you and disturbing the heck out of you" she said giving him a soft look.

"You know me too well" Minho side eyed her and turned back to her parents.

"He's coming with me then-" she pointed at Minho looked embarrassed.

Suyoung's parents sighed and nodded, "Fine...he can come".

"We need to go now, Jackson will be there to pick you up tomorrow" her Dad said and stood up.

They all bowed down to Mr and Mrs Nam (A/N : I was about to write noun instead of Nam...guess I'm sleepy-) before they left.

Suyoung heaved a loud and long sigh after she made sure her parents left, "JACKSON?!" she yelled at him.

"DON'T BLAME US! WE CALLED YOU MANY TIMES!" he yelled back.

"Ugh where's my phone-" she searched her pockets but it wasn't there.

"Guess you left it at home-" Nayeon said.

"Aaaaaahhhh Nayeonieeeee" Suyoung jumped over her cousin as soon as she noticed the latter.

"I missed you" she pouted and hugged her even more tightly.

"That's okay but what's up with your 'he's coming with me then' huh" Nayeon teased, "Maknae grew up-".

"She's just being overdramatic" Jackson scoffed.

"Don't do this" Suyoung glared at Nayeon and Jackson and the turned towards Minho.

"Minho...she's Yeri's elder sister Nayeon, and she's the one who helped me run away?" she introduced and laughed at her own explanation.

Minho bowed down to her politely and Nayeon laughed making both of them confused, "Don't need to act in front of me...I know everything-".

~

"AH SHI- NOT FUNNY OKAY" my heart raced as Minho hugged me from back.

"I never said it was funny?" he said in a low voice, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Wait wait...didn't you go to change just now-" I frowned.

"How much time am I supposed to take? Eternity?" he sighed and broke the hug.

"By the way...why did you think I'll feel lonely if I live alone?" he asked leaning against the wall and I waited for tea to boil.

"I don't know...I mean I'd feel pretty lonely if I were you and moreover I just want to take you with me because I don't want to be alone there-" I answered hesitantly.

"But Tzuyu and Jackson ar-", "Shut up" I stuffed the strawberry cake into his mouth before he could say anything else.

"Don't ask anymore questions-" I rolled my eyes while he drank water.

"You can't get away with that everytime-" he said and kept his hands on my sides trapping me between himself and the kitchen counter.

"Minho...THE CATS ARE WAITING-" I said out as I started to panick because of the sudden closeness.

"Cats can wait for longer" he replied with an evil grin.

"Fine fine you can ask what you want-" I said and squeezed my eyes closed.

I heard him chuckle and he stepped away shortly after that, "Yep no secrets should be there between friends right?".

Friends...yeah that word made me sad for a reason but again it was true-

"Anyways nothing specifically...but I wanted to know what happened with Yeri and Sehun-" he said.

I froze hearing that, I never ever thought that I would have to think about those days again. They were horrible...

"I told you already...he played Yeri-" I said softly.

"Didn't you both plan to go out?" Mr. Lee asked entering the kitchen all of a sudden.

"Oh yeah...Suyoung go and get ready, I'll sit in the living room" he walked out of the kitchen saying that.

I heaved a sigh and left the kitchen too...weird human he was-