49♡

I followed Tzuyu like an obedient younger sister since she seemed very intimidating whenever she used to get mad and I didn't want my soul to leave my body-

"Bruh so we meeting the cheater?" Nayeon whispered in my ear from behind.

"Looks like it" I shrugged since I had no other choice.

Tzuyu opened the door of the living room and lead me and Nayeon inside.

"Suyoung is here-" Tzuyu said and moved aside for me and Nayeon to take our seats but before that my gaze stuck on something, rather someone.

"Oh Suyoung, hello" Mr. Lee initiated the conversation since I froze on seeing him and Minho there.

"I'm sorry, uh Hello" I bowed down politely and looked back at Minho who was smiling widely at me like nothing happened.

I was feeling too many things that time, and the first thing I wanted to do was choke Minho to death but I let the thought slide down and sat beside Jackson.

"Didn't I tell you, you would've missed the chance if you stayed back in your room" Tzuyu whispered to me and both her and Jackson broke into fits of laughter.

"What's there to laugh?!" I couldn't help but pout knowing that they were teasing me.

As a matter of fact, I almost forgot about the presence of this most disgusting person I've ever met, Sehun. There was definitely something fishy, and now that he knew I was there made things worse.

The phenomena of me sending glares towards Minho and him ignoring them went for a while more till Dad joined us finally.

"So now since we all are here let me introduce you all" he stated as soon as the room fell silent.

"So ladies and Gentlemen, This gathering isn't just a mere party but for celebrating our business' new share holder Oh family. They'll hold the shares of forty percent of the trade and marketing in our business so would we in their business" he continued.

"Dad...are you sure you wanna do this?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah I'm very much sure Jackson, I've already discussed it with Mr. Lee-" he said pointing at Minho's Dad.

"This ain't gonna work out" I huffed, a bit loudly...

All the eyes in the room turned towards me at just one sentence. "I wasn't talking about the business, please continue" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah...I also forgot to say that we've decided that we will arrange a proper reception for Minho and Suyoung-"

"WHAT-" almost all of us kids freaked out except Tzuyu.

"Why are you guys so surprised?" Mom asked giving us a shocked expression.

"No I- I mean it's not needed, past is past we should move on-" I said gulping my nervousness down.

"Yeah and it'll be wastage of money too" Minho added.

"Excuse me, we'll be the one arranging this so why does it bother you both-" Mr. Lee said.

"It's literally fucked up now" Jackson mumbled under his breath.

"Uh...Mom and Dad, Minho's Mom and Jieun isn't here too, how can we do the reception like this-" I tried for the last time.

"Minho's Mom will be back soon and about Jieun, she'll come back anytime we say" Mr. Lee insisted.

"NO WORRIES! They can take their time, no rushing things-" Jackson said out and I facepalmed, "Can you shut the fuck up-".