43♡

Minho's P.O.V

I smiled as I realised that me and Suyoung wore outfits of same colour coincidentally. I wore a black t-shirt under a blue denim jacket along with black jeans meanwhile Suyoung wore a blue jumpsuit.

 I wore a black t-shirt under a blue denim jacket along with black jeans meanwhile Suyoung wore a blue jumpsuit

(A/N : Pls ignore my love for jumpsuits🤩)

"Why do you look unhappy suddenly?" I asked her when I noticed her mood was off.

"Oh uhm...nothing" she answered in an uneasy tone.

"Guess what, the colour of our fits are same" I changed the topic to make her feel comfortable.

"Are you the one who was manipulating me a while ago?" she chuckled softly.

"Yaah for real, I wasn't manipulating, I was just teasing you" I side-eyed her playfully.

"Oh yeah sure...but wait where are we going again-" she asked stopping in her tracks.

I stopped walking too and turned back to her, honestly I didn't plan anything so I started thinking in the midway.

"Don't tell me you don't know-" she gave me a questioning look.

Pathetic...wasn't I-

She started laughing when she didn't get any answer from me making me confused, "What the- why tho-" I frowned.

"It's your first time isn't it?" she asked and I nodded instantly.

"Tch such a kiddo, come with me" she said and held my hand, pulling me along with her.

"But where are we going?" I asked this time...

"Shut up, you didn't even decide where we need go so shut the fuck up and come with me" she answered making me smile again, I found everything about Suyoung perfect, no wait...perfect for me-

~

Suyoung's P.O.V

"So...we're in the art museum for our date?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

"Yes...we should use our time in something useful or productive" I answered while walking inside the museum.

"Productive?" he asked and I looked at him to find him smirking.