34♡

[A/N : CRINGE ALERT⚠️]

"Ugh not again" I heard Minho mutter those words.

"Oh..wha- even Suyoung is here, hi Suyoung-ah" the owner of the voice was the person whom I hated the most in the World.

Minho looked at them with confusion and then back at me, I was confused too to be honest.

"Please stop bothering us Sehun" Minho said with his usual polite voice.

"Why? Do you think I'll listen to you?" Sehun asked.

This boy had some real guts, he did have the audacity to face me after what I did to him for playing with Yeri.

"And look at you Minho, you got a girlfriend who is no match for you-" he pointed at me.

"Okay first of all, I'm not his girlfriend, second of all why are you even talking to us? Nobody asked your opinion" I said.

"You guys know each other?" Minho whispered to me.

"I'll tell you later, but how do you know him?" I asked.

"Later" he whispered back and I nodded.

"Minho, just a sorry can solve all the problems you know" he smirked at Minho who frowned at him in return.

"I did nothing for which I have to say sorry to a fucking scoundrel" Minho stated boldly.

Sehun sighed looking at Minho, "I have found you after quite many days, wouldn't you like to have a cup of coffee with me?" he asked.

"And Suyoung...wow I will never forgive you after what you did to me...too easy for you to destroy my everything, I did nothing to you just because of this pretty face, don't wanna ruin your charming beautiful face" he smirked saying that.

I just controlled my anger the whole time but this time I wouldn't have been able to stop myself even if Yeri herself told me to. Without thinking twice, I landed a hard punch on his oh so called perfect face. He groaned because of the pain holding his nose.

"You dare show this face to me again Sehun?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Fine, you'll pay for it someday" he glared at both of us and left the place immediately.

I huffed and then looked at Minho, who was giving me confused yet surprised stares.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were trained-" he said.

"Why would I joke around with such stuffs?" I  rolled my eyes.

"Right" he said and sat down on one of the seats in the bus stand. I chuckled and waited for the bus to come.

~

"Welc- wait what-" Jieun stopped when she saw me linking arms with Minho.

"What?" Minho asked her casually.

"Nothing hehe" she smiled awkwardly and sat down on the couch.

"You don't need to get up from bed, I'll bring whatever you need to you" I said to Minho and went to my room to get changed.

Minho's P.O.V

"Hoi dude what's happening?" Jieun asked as I took a seat beside her.

"You know...today during the P.E class when we were playing, Suyoung's ball had hit my head and later Ryujin suggested me to act as if I'm not feeling well because of the headache so that Suyoung could take care of me" I explained her everything.

"And it's working I guess" she replied with an ear to ear smile.

"Lemme go back to my room before she comes here" I said and left the living room as Jieun nodded with a smile.