44♡

(A/N : IDK WHAT Y'ALL ARE DOING BUT I'M SCREAMING-)

"Okay Whatever power rangers are better", "Okay I agree with that" we finally agreed with each other.

"Huh who's calling now" Suyoung said pulling her phone out from her purse.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" she informed and I nodded giving her a small smile.

Suyoung's P.O.V

I quickly accepted the call and ran to the washroom. Jackson never really called me if it wasn't that important.

"Hello? Suyoung?" I heard him ask from the other line.

"Dumbass who else would pick your call in my place? Speak up hoe" I spat out being annoyed since the call just interrupted our date.

"Well...calm your salty ass down, I just wanted to say that you shouldn't bring Minho with you...I just have weird feeling about this-" he said, almost whispering.

"What's weird-" I asked.

"I don't know but they ain't gonna give up Suyoung, did you really think they'll accept everything that easily?" his words made me think for a while.

"And jeez he's not a kid, stop babying him" I heard him sigh.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not babying him okay, it's just that I wanted him to see our place-" I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, go visit Yeri someday too, she really misses you, bye" he chuckled and ended the call and I sneezed a few more times till my head started to hurt like hell.

I sighed strapping the phone inside my purse. "Ah I don't know what to do, but Jackson's right, Mom and Dad won't be giving up that easily, I wonder why they didn't react much when they met Minho-" I once again got lost in my thoughts till I realised I was in the washroom.

I absent mindedly walked out of the washroom and was about to head towards our table when I bumped into someone which made me wince a bit.

"Watch ou- huh Suyoung?"

I looked up in horror to see the most disgusting face ever, a pretty but intolerable face to be exact-

"Oh Lord, look whom I ran into" Sehun said with his normal mocking voice.

I decided to ignore him and continue walking but he came and stood in front of me blocking my way.

"Sehun I'm not in a mood to deal with your bitchass behaviour" I frowned looking away.

"How's Yeri?" he smirked.

"Don't even call her name, and asking about Yeri? What a surprise..." I said sarcastically.

"Suyoung...stop blaming me for everything, don't you think you're somehow responsible for that thing too?" he said, the smirk was still on his face.

"You're guilt-trapping me again..." I said as my hands turned into fists.

"It is the truth, why don't you accept it?" he laughed out.

"STOP! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME-" I cried out.

"Suyoung?" I heard Minho's voice so I looked up to see him standing a few steps away from us.

"Oh Minho...wow nice meeting you again" Sehun said walking towards Minho.

"But I didn't feel nice to meet an asshole" Minho replied with his iconic 'I don't give a fuck' expression (A/N : IDK WHY I'M LAUGHING RN BUT HDBSBHXJX ENJOY THE STORY).

"Looks like we really need to sort out our problems kiddo" Sehun said and ruffled Minho's hair which made him frown and step away from the other.

"Oh and Suyoung" he came back to me and leaned down to whisper, "Hope your Minho doesn't get to know anything" he said those words in a mocking tone yet again, "Oh did I disturb your date? I'm so sorry" and with that he walked away giving us a mild smile, a bitter one moreover.