28♡

Minho led me to an unfamiliar place through the alley, it probably looked like a kids playing area. The place was very silent and empty, it gave me chills all of a sudden.

"Don't tell me you wanted to play here-" I frowned at Minho.

"What the hell...no..." he answered with a clearly disgusted face.

"Then what" he sighed and once again, he dragged me towards the slide and bent down to open the cardboard box kept on the ground and at the next moment I felt something touching my leg.

I gulped and looked down but since it was dark I couldn't see what it was, "Umm...Minho, I think something is touching me-".

He immediately turned towards me and flashed the light of his phone towards me, "What-", "Oh there you are-" he picked up the little kitten which almost creeped me out.

"I got scared for life-" I said.

"You're so stupid Suyoung, you could've turned the flashlight of your phone on too-" Minho shaked his head.

"My mind wasn't working that time okay-" I said and looked away due to extreme embarrassment.

"Anyways see here...this is...Soonie" he said while playing with the kitten's small paws.

"That's so cute!" I exclaimed and bent down too.

"And you see, here's Doongie" he said picking up the other cat, "It doesn't like me I guess-" I said when I noticed Doongie didn't pay me any attention.

"Oh my God, how much more stupid can you be, of course they won't like you because you're new to them, not like I know them from a long time but still..." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and looked into the box to find another small kitten lying down peacefully unbothered of our weird activities, "Oh that's Dori" he said stroking it's fur gently.

"How did you even find them?" I asked him.

"Once I was walking back to home from school but I didn't want to really because I was in a grumpy mood and wanted some time for myself, so I walked around this place a bit and then found this playing area and you know Doongie was the first one to approach me...and that's how I came to know about these small breads" he laughed.

I noticed the beaming smile on his face. He looked happier than ever while talking about the cats.

"Why didn't you take them home with you then?" I tilted my head.

He stopped playing with a cats for a while and then answered, "It's because I was not allowed to bring pets at Home since Somi had allergies with animal fur".

"We can bring them with us if you want" I told him.

"Wait...really?" he asked being surprised.

"Yep I'd like to have some pets around" I smiled at him.

"Whoah...I thought all women hate pets" he chuckled.

"Of course not! Oh and what about the fish?" I asked reminding him.

He realised and hurriedly fed the cats one by one meanwhile I was busy examining them carefully. Not like I never saw cats, but those cats were too beautiful to not look at (A/N : Sorry Minho but your cats are the ultimate show stoppers).

"They are cute, aren't they?" Minho whispered.

"Yep...but why did you whisper-" I asked.

"Well...I don't know" he said with his straight look.

"You're weird-" I remarked, "Heyyyy you're more" he whined.

"At least I'm cute-" he shrugged.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN...I AIN'T CUTE?" I shouted at him with a low voice.