21♡

Author's P.O.V

"Seriously?" Minho folded his hands and looked at the girl who was sleeping resting her head on his desk.

He sighed and then sat down on his place. He wouldn't miss the chance to look at her cute sleeping face of course-

"Mhmm too tired, aren't we?" he whispered softly, smiling at Suyoung fondly.

He didn't know what she did to him. His heart raced whenever she was too close to him. He wouldn't stop thinking about her even if he wanted to. All the other things or people around him just disappeared whenever he was with her.

Most importantly he missed her...yes...he missed her. Although she was talking to him, staying with him or the closest to him, he still missed her...or did he just want her?

He did not love her...but didn't see her as only a friend either, but he would never admit that, he never experienced those things before neither did he feel that kind of tensed around a girl before.

All he wanted was to enjoy the girl's presence and nothing else as though his life was dependent on it.

"I was just gone for a few minutes and you already fell asleep-" he said resting his head on his desk facing Suyoung.

"Why am I smiling?" he frowned at himself as he realised he was smiling from a long time.

He sat up straight and cleared his throat.

"Suyoung-" he nudged her slowly as if she was the most delicate thing ever.

"Suyoung...go to your room and sleep, it's late already" he nudged her again and she woke up with a groan.

She slowly opened her eyes to see a misty-eyed view and then it normalised once she adjusted herself after sitting upright.

"What the fuck am I doing he- oh nevermind I probably fell asleep" she said grabbing her belongings.

"You just literally had a good sleep here and you're asking me what you're doing here?" Minho and his unending teasings-

"Good night Minho" she said ignoring his words.

"Hope you can sleep tonight-" Minho smirked as the girl turned towards him with a disgusted look.

"You're such a tease...really good night now, hope you dream about Shriek getting married with Thanos in front of your eyes" she replied and left his room.

He laughed at how adorably the latter reacted to his words. He just liked to gain attention from her, not like he was an attention seeker or something...but it was different for Suyoung.

~
Suyoung's P.O.V

"AAAAAAHHHHHH MINHOOOOOO" I screamed as I found out that the geyser of the other bathroom wasn't working.

He rushed there and stood near the door giving me a 'what's the matter?' look.

"This ain't working" I whined pointing at the geyser.

I moved aside so he could enter, "Ugh why now...it isn't working" he said sounding all tetchy early in the morning.

"Even I know that it isn't working-" I replied.

He side-eyed me as soon as he heard that and I regretted my life choices. Lee Minho could either kill or make people fall in love just by giving them his impassive stare.

"Well...you can use my bathroom for now" he said walking out followed by me.

"Umm...okay..." I answered.