12♡

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH PLS

Why are y'all so amazing 😭 like this book isn't even worth reading but still it has more views than my last book TwT.

Gdgxgdvxhxhxh like...my last book took one year to reach 400 views and then there's this book which reached 400 views within a month 😭😭❤️

Anygays let's continue the story :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's P.O.V

"THERE'S NO WAY I'M DOING IT" Suyoung freaked out as Yeonjun talked about his plan.

"But I'm not telling Y'all to make a baby for real GODDAMNIT, I'm just telling you to act pregnant with his baby...and then later you can tell the truth to everyone" he explained again.

"That's a good idea though...I mean at least for the time being" Ryujin said taking a sip from Yeji's cup.

"Did you just..." Yeji said looking at her in disbelief, "OH DAMN SORRY I JUST FORGOT MY CUP WAS HERE" Ryujin said returning the cup to Yeji, who gave her a bad look.

"What do you think Minho?" Yeonjun asked me.

I really didn't know what to answer...on one hand I really wanted to help out Jungwoo and that was a good idea but on the other hand I didn't really like the idea of Suyoung doing it.

"But why Suyoung?" I asked and immediately seven pair of eyes turned towards me.

"Whoah boi is being protective" Felix said, "No umm...I just want a clarification on this matter...yeah..." I said whatever I felt was valid that time.

"I mean if it's Suyoung...it won't be sus because you know they've been friends for long and they spend a lot of time with each other..." Yeonjun replied.

He had a point though...

"Okay...but be careful" I said still being unsure of that idea.

"For the first time Yeonjun used his brain" Yeji said, "I know right, like he never used his brain for good purposes" Ryujin said and patted his back.

"Okay it's late, let's get back home" Suyoung said standing up.

We all got of there and walked to the bus stop. Me, Felix and Suyoung were the remaining ones waiting

"Minho come with us to the cafe tomorrow" Suyoung said, "Me? Yeah sure... I'll try to...afterall Nobody's there to stop me now" I said ruffling my hair with my hand.

"You guys can make a good couple" Felix said showing us the picture he took just then.

Suyoung slapped his hand I laughed out loudly, "Not a lie tho" I replied and then realised what I said, both of them looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah I mean in the picture" I said and cleared my throat, "Yeah though...the picture was good" Suyoung said nodding, "Then why did you slap my hand bitch" Felix glared at her, "It's my habit you know" Suyoung shrugged.

"Oh my stop is here" I said getting up from my seat, "Bye Minho" they said to me in sync, "Byeeeee" I smiled and waved at them.

Suyoung's P.O.V

I was being impatient the whole day. I didn't wanna do that drama but afterall I needed to save my best friend.

"Yeri...help" I said while panicking more and more with every passing minute.

"It's okay baby, you're just going to act don't worry" she hugged me tightly, "But...what if something serious happens?" I asked looking at her.

"Then I'll just go and beat the shit out of Yeonjun" she said and laughed, "Oh btw I'm going out with Jeno today" she said making me surprised.