22♡

Minho's P.O.V

"And bro...stop staring the shit out of her" Felix snapped his fingers in front of me.

Was I being creepy? Damn..."Ugh what am I doing" I thought and continued eating my lunch.

I heard everything go silent in our table. I looked up and saw all eyes glued on me except a certain someone's.

"I'm too handsome, aren't I-" I said tilting my head, "Tch handsome...but you ain't lying though..." Yeonjun replied and gave me a smirk.

"Anyways...I invite you all to my house on next Tuesday it's Chan's birthday" Felix changed the subject...this boi saved my ass from getting embarrassed-

"Whoahhhhh Chan's birthdayyy~" Jungwoo sang and Felix gave him a disgusted look making us all laugh.

"Why are you acting like one of his fangirls?" Felix asked.

"I might be one of his fangirls secretly" Jungwoo waggled his eyebrows.

~

"Ahhh I'm tired duh, and even my nose looks so red because of the cold" Suyoung complained as we walked down the street.

"Is it too cold?" I asked, not daring to look at her...because...idk...

"Yeah, kind of but I can go and take a warm bath" Suyoung replied.

The walk to home was pretty awkward for the both of us. I didn't know what happened to me but for sure, I didn't function properly when she was around.

Suyoung's P.O.V

I heaved a sigh as soon as we reached the door. Minho was the one to ring the bell as always.

The new maid, whose name was Jikyung opened the door. I liked her very much...maybe because she was young and cheerful.

"Thank You" I bowed down to her, "You look pretty today Suyoung" she remarked.

"You mean I don't look pretty other times?" I asked folding my arms.

"No...I mean you look prettier today" she chuckled.

Minho gave us a small chuckle and walked inside. I followed him to the living room.

"MINHOOOOOOOO" out of nowhere a girl jumped over him and hugged him tightly while Minho balanced himself before he could stumble and fall.

She was gorgeous, fair, and had dark and long beautiful hair. Literally a Goddess to be exact.

"I missed youuuuu" she said pulling his cheeks lightly.

"Yaaah Lee Jieun get off of me, will you?" Minho frowned.

I stood there and watched their act, being as clueless as ever. I just didn't know what to do or what to say?

"Okay fine" she moved away from Minho who heaved a sigh.

"Guess you didn't miss me" she clicked her tongue.

"Not even a bit" he said and smirked at her.

"Tch I hate you", "I hate you more", "I never liked you", "I don't even know you" he shrugged his shoulder making the girl frown this time.

"Umm..." I interrupted them not knowing what was happening.

"Omi- THIS IS HER?" she asked Minho excitedly pointing at me and the latter nodded in response.

"Whoahhhh she pretty man" she said approaching me.

"So you're this asshat's wife?" she asked, her eyes glimmering with excitement.