18♡

(A/N : okay lemme simp for a bit...he looks super hot in that pic imma go kms TwT AHEM ANYWAYS LET'S CONTINUE)

"Ugh whyyyyyy" I whined as we saw that the movie would start after 2 hours.

"Issokay we can spend time in arcade till the movie starts, and also...I'm paying" he said paying for the tickets.

"I- okay..." I gave him a disappointed look.

"C'mon already" he said pulling me with him.

We reached the arcade and decided to play the merchandiser game first and played two more games after that.

We were having a lot of fun but I couldn't stop thinking about the things which were happening that time.

"Minho...what if my parents get to know too" I started thinking about the worst things which could ever happen, "Like...do we lie or do we say the truth?" I asked.

He looked at me and thought for a while, meanwhile my heart started racing like crazy...his gaze was enough to make me feel that way.

"I don't know...you don't have to worry about that till I'm here" he said smiling at me.

I nodded and smiled back as I felt safe. Like who wouldn't...his smile was the most adorable thing ever.

~

"AH Minho! You'll look good wearing this" I said pulling him to the chocolate brown sweater which I saw in the store.

"You sure I won't look like a pudding wearing this?" he asked and I playfully hit his arm, he laughed and said, "I'll go and try".

"Yeah good boy, make it fast" I said taking out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"Okay...I'm done?" he said coming out of the trial room after a few minutes. I looked up...and there's my weird ass again-

"LET'S BUY IT, YOU LOOK HOT" I exclaimed, he raised an eyebrow at me, "I mean go and change already" I pushed him inside the trial room again before I could make myself look pathetic.

We went to the counter as soon as soon as he came out and I hurriedly paid for it before he could, "Wha- but why" he frowned.

"It's just a gift from me" I looked at him and smiled widely giving him a pat.

"Whoah Thanks Suyoung...you know what...come here" he said and pulled me into a hug before I could say anything.

The hug felt so warm and I was too flustered to even react.

Minho's P.O.V

Probably it was my first time hugging her...not like I hugged her for the gift...I hugged her because I wanted to-

A few seconds later...she hugged me back too and I was surprised when she did. I did not expect her to hug me back though...

"I'm sorry that you have to go through all this..." I said softly.

"It's okay...you don't need to feel sorry" she replied.

"Suyoung?" I heard a unknown male voice from the other side and broke the hug to look at him.

"The fuck? Jackson?" Suyoung tilted her head to the side.

I looked at the male figure being confused, he was tall, well built, expensively dressed and handsome...

Suyoung's P.O.V

I froze after I heard the voice, Minho broke the hug and looked at the person and so did I...

"The fuck? Jackson?" I tilted my head in confusion.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at both of us and gave me an 'what is happening?' look.

And in the next ten minutes we three were sitting in the cafe.

"Umm...Minho...this is Jackson my elder brother-" I introduced him to Minho.

"Oh hello Jackson...I'm Minho and I'm Suyoung's friend" he answered and smiled at him softly.

"Only friend?" Jackson asked back.

"Yes ONLY friend, do you have any problem?" I glared at him and he shaked his head.

"But what's with the rings-" he pointed at our fingers and I knew everything got fucked up-

"Umm...uh...actually-", "Yeah?" he looked at me raising an eyebrow.

And that's how we ended up teliing everything to Jackson-

"So you mean...YOU GUYS ARE ACTING AS A MARRIED COUPLE?" he freaked, "JACKSON GODDAMNIT IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING PUBLIC AREA" I shouted at him in a low voice as the other people in the cafe gave us irritated looks.

"But...how's this even possible..." he frowned.

"Can you please keep your dramatic ass aside for a while? I'm already stressed-" I replied.

Minho was silent the whole time...quite understandable, he wasn't the type to mingle with new people easily-

"So...yeah we'll tell the truth to everyone once this situation calms down..." I explained him word by word.

He nodded and then sighed deeply.

"You want to say something Jackson?" Minho asked looking at him with his straight face.

"Not really...but better take care of my sister okay? Both of my sisters are very precious to me...hope she won't face problem because of these stuffs-" he told Minho and in return Minho nodded with a small smile.

"Oh and by the way Mom and Dad are here already...last month they said that they're shifting their focus back here again and thus here we are, go out carefully...and don't do something dirty, I'll meet you later again" Jackson said showing me one of his dramatic smiles.

"Why are all of you so dirty minded-" I gave him a bad look and turned towards Minho.

"Let's go...our movie is about to start" I said giving him a nudge.

"Okay then, you guys take care... I'll get going now or else Suyoung will bury me alive" he got up and waved a hand at us.

We wished him back and got out of the cafe after a few minutes too.