10♡

"Uh...can someone tell me how to solve these sums?" I asked softly, "Yeah sure" both of them said together yEt aGaIn.

"Well...Minho can show you" Haechan said and concentrated on doing his own sums.

I looked at Minho, he smiled at me and took a look at my notebook.

"Whoah you need some serious help... isn't Felix weak in maths too?" he asked, "Well yeah...as bad as me" I answered, "Well we can do it together after the classes", "Do what-", "I mean the sums" he said and laughed softly, "Oh yeah sure" I nodded.

~

"Hey so wassup guys" Felix came and stood near our desk, "Wassup bro" I replied, "You living the Golden time of your life" Felix said and winked, "You want me to punch you to death beech?" I asked glaring at him.

"Let's go eat ugh, what are y'all even talking about like tf man...Why y'all so lazy n all-", "Shut up already Jungwoo we're going...you slept the whole time anyways" Minho furrowed his eyebrows and gathered all his book, me and Haechan did the same.

We went to the cafeteria after keeping the books...Felix and Jungwoo already took their food and went and sat on a table, so it was only me, Haechan and Minho.

After taking my food from the counter I sat beside Felix, "Did you enjoy sitting beside Minho?", "Nice question, but ask this question one more time and you wouldn't be able to wake up ever again" I patted his head.

"I feel sleepy these days..." Jungwoo said, "You always feel sleepy, what are you even talking about-" Felix replied and took a bite from his food.

And the next moment...all I knew was Minho and Haechan were staring at each other (A/N : Well not that lovey dovey staring 🤩) holding the chair beside me.

And we all became silent, "Umm...Haechan you can sit here..." Minho said, "No you can sit here Minho" he replied, "No you sit", "No you", "Oh hey guys" I heard a soothing voice, it belonged to none other than Yeji.

"Hey guys, let Yeji sit here, you both can take the other two seats" I said and they nodded.

"What's happening?" she whispered to me after sitting down, I just shrugged and continued eating, "Y'all wanna join the music club? Somin was asking if anyone would like to join..." Haechan said.

"Somi? But she's Minho's Fiancé?" Jungwoo said and his eyes widened and he looked at Minho who was shooting glares at him by now.

"What...?" I asked, "Minho's...Fiancé?" Felix asked right after me. Minho sighed and nodded.

"Sorry Minho" Jungwoo said, "It's okay" he replied in an irritated tone.

"So...what's happening?" Yeji asked, "My parents just...forced me to get engaged with that girl... although I didn't want to-" he answered looking sad.

"But that isn't right...how can they do that-" I asked, "I don't know...all I know is that I need to marry her sooner or later" he said and finished his remaining food.

I suddenly...felt extremely sad...the whole day I couldn't think of anything else other than that...just too much bothered with that thing.

~

The last class already ended and me and Felix were walking towards the drawing room from the singing room to meet Minho as he said we'd solve the sums together.

"Umm...Felix...is it normal here to marry this way?" I asked, "What way-" he asked, "Umm...I mean we're just high schoolers now-" I said, "Yeah...not pretty normal...but few parents here want their child to take up responsibilities from a very young age" he answered, "But...", "Are you worried for Minho?" he asked but this time in a serious deep tone and I nodded, "As you should...his parents are really strict-" he answered, "Oh and we're here" he said nudging me as I was absent minded.