46♡

"Whoahhhh look! It's my little sissy Jackson" Tzuyu said while hugging me tightly.

"Little my foot" Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't say like that" Tzuyu glared at him and I gave him an evil smile.

"Who's here?" I looked up at the stairs and saw Mom walking down there. A satisfied smile plastered on her face.

"Hello Mom" I bowed down.

"What?! From when did my baby start using so much honorifics for her Mom?" she exclaimed pulling me for a hug.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I SEE SUYOUNG" Nayeon freaked pointing at me when she saw me standing next to the couch after she came out from her room.

"Yep it's Suyoung, didn't she say she'll visit us? This bunny forgets things so easily" Jackson said dramatically shaking his head.

"Shut up, you forgot Mark's birthday last year" she rolled her eyes and walked towards us leaving a sulking Jackson behind.

"Suyoung, go to your room and change, after that you can go to shopping with Tzuyu, Dad will be home late" Mom said and left the room.

"See you later Suyoung-ah, we can talk after you come back" Nayeon and Jackson left too after waving at me.

~

"Minho is cute" Tzuyu said all of a sudden making me flustered but I was quick enough to hide it (A/N : it reminded me of that hashtag and now I'm crying, see y'all later ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"What do you mean?" I said while choosing an outfit from my closet.

"Don't act like a saint, Yeri told me okay-" she said pulling my cheeks.

"Tzuyu please, don't make fun of me" I whined gaining a chuckle from her.

"I'm not joking...but tell me, what do you think about him" she said softly and pulled me to sit down beside her.

"He's good-" I said shortly trying to avoid the topic since I could feel myself heating up.

"You're so dry...like what do you like about him?" she asked again.

"Why are we talking about him all of a sudden?" I frowned, trying to hide my smile.

"You need to tell me one or the other day" she gave me a smirk before leaving my room real quick.

After she left, I made sure that the door was locked properly and unzipped my bag and took out the gift which Minho gave me like an eternity ago.

"Nobody can stop me from seeing what is today" I said to myself and unwrapped the remaining part of the box.

Saying that I was excited would have been an understatement...I was more than excited. I smiled unintentionally when I finally opened the box.

"Ugh I'm going crazy" I whined as I buried my face deep into the pillow.

~

"Suyoung! Look at this, you'll look pretty wearing this-" Tzuyu pulled me inside a clothes store which I didn't even notice.

"I don't wanna buy clothes-" I said absent mindedly.

"But you didn't even bring your clothes-" said Tzuyu drawing my attention.

"Oh I mean later...not now, I wanna relax a bit-", "Okay now...what's wrong with you?" Tzuyu interrupted me and enquired.

"Everything is wrong with me-" I rolled my eyes.

"You want to talk about it?" she asked and I didn't even give it a second thought to nod in reply.

"So you mean Jungwoo didn't even talk to you after that?" Tzuyu took the last sip of her Latte asking that.