7♡

Suyoung's P.O.V

I woke up as the alarm rang early in the morning. After brushing my teeth and bathing I went to Yeri's room to check if she was doing fine.

"Yeri? Good morning" I went and hugged her tightly, "Whoah...look who woke up so fast" she said removing the blanket from her face.

I chuckled and checked her temperature, "You're doing fine lady...and don't you dare go out while I'm on excursion" I said handing her medicines to her, "Also I'm preparing the breakfast for you and going, I'll keep it here...you don't need to get up and Tzuyu will be here soon...just get up and open the door when she comes", "Why did you tell her to come and take care of me...she might get troubled...", "no she won't" I hugged her yet again.

I went to kitchen and prepared soup for Yeri and sandwich for myself. While was about to take a bite from my sandwich Felix texted me...

"Suyoung I'm dying...take care of yourself..and I love you and Jungwoo too much bye..." my heart stopped beating after reading the text for a while and I quickly called him.

"FELIX WHAT HAPPENED OH MY GOD!!!" I freaked out and my eyes became teary, "Why are you freaking out...." he asked with a calm voice, "HOW CAN I NOT?!", "Well you don't need to freak out....Chan is sleeping and there's no food in my fridge...I'm hungry" he cried out...

I was about to throw my phone but I calmed myself down, "And why did you text like that?" I asked trying to be patient, "Oh nothing....I was just watching a sad movie and I thought to make my texts a bit dramatic yk" he replied.

My grip on my phone tightened so much that it was going to crush but thanks to my patience I could calm myself down again, "Just come here if you want food" I said and ended the call.

~

"Thanks for the food mate" he said and stuffed the sandwich which I made for him into his mouth, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and how's Yeri?" he asked, "She's fine...but weak you know..." I sighed and took out my phone, "Chan will pick us up" Felix said.

"Wha- good actually I'll get to see his handsome face again" I said casually, "Ew...I mean he dyed his hair again and this time it is bright green and he looks so...ew in that colour" he said and finished his sandwich.

ew in that colour" he said and finished his sandwich

(A/N : Here's how Green haired Chan would look...handsome asf-)

"I don't even know how you liked him earlier" Felix cringed, "It was two years back...and he's handsome so why not..." I answered.

"Moreover... you're so lucky... you're the brother of student council's president" I whined, "Now you wish you were his sister" he smirked, "No thanks... I can't handle so many brothers at a time and moreover he's not brother material" I winked at him.

After a bit of chit-chatting Felix's phone rang, "It's Chan, he's here" he said getting up and took his bag, "Bye Yeri I'm going" I wished her loudly from the living room, "Enjoy your day Suyoung" she wished back from her room.