9♡

Minho's P.O.V

Everyone left for their own houses including my parents and Jungwoo and his parents, I was already quite uncomfortable with the new house and on the top of that...

"So would you like to go on a date any soon?" my so called Fiancé Somi asked me, "Look I wanna get straight to the point, I'm not at all interested in this stuff...so don't even try to get close to me, just think that none of this is real" I replied to her and went to my new bed room and she watched me going silently.

I knew it was was a bit...well a bit too harsh for her but that was the only way because of which she would stay away from me.

I just took my text books out and saw the test papers from our last test in school in which I got the highest marks, it reminded me of Suyoung to be honest,

*Flashback*

"I can't with this shit anymore duh" she said, "What is it?" I asked looking at her.

It was lunch break and we all were talking about our marks which were out that day.

"I don't fucking know how you both cousins get high marks" Felix said.

I chuckled and shaked my head softly, "It's just that you gotta put your hundred percent till you feel like you're perfect at that subject" I explained.

"But I don't...still I get high marks..." Jungwoo said, "Well...your concentration is good...you fit whatever you read into your mind" I replied.

"Y'all sound too nerdy" Suyoung said while resting her chin on her palms.

"Well I can teach you maths if you want..." those words came out of mouth suddenly, I bit my lip thinking about the thing I just said, "Umm... it's okay if you don't want to" I said that and sipped my coffee nervously, "Why wouldn't I.... it'll be good enough to learn from you" she smiled at me.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed heavily and opened my books to complete my assignments with an unknown excitement for the next day.

Suyoung's P.O.V

"AAAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S MY BAG YOU DUMB HORSE BUTT" I shouted at Yeonjun who killed a cockroach by hitting it with my bag, "Jeez cool down....I took the bag which was the nearest to me" he flinched back.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not using that bag anymore... you'll buy me a new one" I rolled my eyes as I was almost about to have a mental breakdown since it was my favourite backpack which I used for special occasions.

"I'll buy you a thousand if you date me" he winked, "Shut up and give me money first, I don't wanna date you anyways" I replied, "I won't ask you anyways...I was just trying to quote a line from my favourite movie but that's okay" he rolled his eyes and handed me the money, "20 won more" I said, "Jeez take the whole" he handed me whatever he had.

"Whoah Yeonjun ask me to date you, you're rich man" Felix remarked, "I would ask...but I'm more into girls nowadays" he ruffled Felix's hair.

"The person who'll date you will be the unluckiest person on Earth" Yeji said out of disgust, "Looks like I care" Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Y'all just shut the fuck up... I'm trying to listen to songs here" Haechan scolded them for being too loud.

Everyone was standing near the entrance waiting for the bus to arrive to take us back to Seoul. But Ryujin was standing alone far from others.

I walked to her and asked, "Hey Ryujin...are you fine?", she was startled at first but then replied coldly, "Maybe...", "Umm....I'm not that bad you know....every time I had an argument with you was either for saving someone or for picking on me" I said.