15♡

Minho's P.O.V

"Stand in the fucking line!" Suyoung yelled at Jungwoo and Felix who were playing around with each other.

I stood there silently watching the three of them annoying each other and smiled at them.

"Can you both be serious once in life for fuck's sake?" Suyoung exclaimed and dragged the both of them.

She came and stood beside me for the photoshoot. The dress which Yeji and Ryujin chose for her indeed looked good. She looked nothing less than an Angel.

"You done staring? Take her hand now" Yeji nudged me saying that which made me smile. I could feel the tip of my ears burning but still stood there calmly.

"Look at him smiling" Yeri said cupping my cheeks and by now all I knew was my face was red. Suyoung couldn't help but laugh at me too as others did.

"Why am I doing this-" Yeonjun complained while holding the camera.

"We wouldn't have asked you if the cameraman were here today" Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever, say butterrrrrr" he said, "Bish we aren't here for a vacation-" Suyoung rolled her eyes.

We heaved a sigh after the photos were taken, "Sooooooo, gimme a treat now" Felix said nudging Suyoung.

"Yeah two slaps, three punches and five kicks would be enough for you I guess" she said and raised an eyebrow at him, "More than enough" he fake coughed making all of us laugh.

"Okay so now...when is Suyoung shifting-" Jungwoo said swinging his hands freely.

All of them looked at me as if I were their last hope for saving the planet.

"That's upto her...I mean my door's always open for her...she can come whenever she wants" I said folding my arms.

"Oh yeah sure" Felix smirked at me and earned a glare in return.

"Okay...then it'll take time so I'll be shifting tomorrow... moreover tomorrow is Sunday and y'all will be free, I can get some helping hand" she said and they all nodded.

"Yeji and Ryujin can help you" Yeonjun said munching on cookies.

"Who gave you that now-" I asked him.

"Felix?" he said pointing at the blonde boy who was standing quietly.

"Felix really?" I asked him.

"What about us Felix?" Suyoung asked following me.

"Traitor-" Jungwoo rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean by traitor...YEONJUN JUST ASKED ME FOR SOME OKAY" he explained.

"Yeah yeah we know Felix Lee, you always carry cookies, don't you-" Suyoung rolled her eyes.

"Suyoung is looking beautiful by the way" Yeonjun and his unending compliments about her...

"Say one more time and I'll break each and every bone of your body" I gave him a disgusted look.

"Whoah did you see that" Felix nudged Jungwoo.

"Wow Minho's into his role already" Ryujin said making me confused.

"What? It is just really annoying okay-" I shaked my head.

"Oh yeah sure...I MEAN MOVING ON... LET'S GO NOW" Felix dragged me and Suyoung before I could say anything to him.

"Umm...Suyoung?" I called her before she could get inside the other car.