17♡

"Damn y'all... I'M NOT TAKING SO MANY THINGS THERE-" I shouted at Ryujin and Yeri who were going on packing all my clothes from my closet.

"You'll need them-" Yeri said, "No I won't...I mean I can come and take them if needed BUT NOT NOW JEEZ" I rolled my eyes.

"They're here Suyoung" Yeji called me from downstairs.

"See...I hate this seriously-" I facepalmed.

"Calm down...you don't have to catch up some Hogwarts train or something-" Ryujin said and patted my back.

"Okay done!" Yeri said and we helped her take the bags to the car.

"Oop...oh hi Haechan" I wished as soon as I saw him sitting inside the car. He smiled back at me too.

"He had nothing to do so I asked him to accompany us" Felix said.

"Whoah y'all have become closer I see" I smiled and sat inside the car.

"Yaah you dumbass say a goodbye at least" Yeri folded her arms.

"Bye Yeri see you at school tomorrow" I laughed at her as she gave me a bad look.

"Bye Suyoung...take care" Ryujin and Yeji said together and I waved at them.

"Whoah Felix is driving?" I asked him sarcastically as I saw him sitting on the driver's seat and Haechan beside him. And I got a glare in return.

"Yeonjun and Jungwoo didn't complete their homeworks so they didn't come along" Haechan said while we were on our way.

"I see...so how're you doing Haechan?" I asked although I knew it was a dumb question.

"Nothing special...how about you?" he asked me.

"Well...you already know about things..." I said softly trying not to seem awkward.

"You know...I'm always here to help you...you can talk to me if you need help anytime" he said looking at me.

I smiled at him and nodded.

Soon we reached Minho's house and there goes my nervousness again.

"AAAAHHHHH I can't do this-" I breathed heavily as Felix stroked my hair softly, "Calm down...we're here with you sis" his voice made me feel safe but that didn't mean that my nervousness just vanished-

"Hey Suyoung we're going in with you...you don't need to worry" Haechan said and smiled at me.

I nodded and they picked up my bags, "Let's go" Felix said and I followed him.

I rang the bell and stood there, not knowing who was going to open the door.

We heard the door open and there stood none other than Minho, he looked at us three and then understood what was going on.

"Don't try to talk too much okay?" he said and stood aside making way for us to get inside.

"Suyoung stay here...and Felix and Haechan keep her bags in the room next to the staircase" he directed them and they did what he said.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me softly, "Kind of?" I said looking down.

"Hey it's okay...I'll handle Somi, you don't need to get nervous" he said smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Okay we're done" they came back and stood near us.

"What's happening here?" Somi said coming out of the living room.

"Oh your friends are here again" she said and turned back to go to the living room when Minho called her.

"Somi...Suyoung will be staying here from now on" she turned towards us hearing that.