45♡

The next time I fluttered my eyes open was after hearing the knocks at the door. Minho was still asleep beside me. I gently grabbed my phone for checking the time and I knew we fucked up.

"BITCH WAKE UP WTF WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" I pushed Minho off the bed which made him fall on the ground and opened the door of my room without bothering to ask if he was okay.

"Oh Suyoung, I didn't see-" Mr. Lee stopped when we heard Minho groan.

"Ugh what was that, the floor is so cold" Minho whined standing up from the floor.

"Minho? You're here?" he asked.

"Oh umm, good morning Dad" he bowed down, "I was taking care of Suyoung last night and fell asleep-" he answered softly.

"It's okay...go get ready for your school" Mr. Lee said and left.

"WHY DID YOU PUSH ME OFF THE BED?!" he yelled at me as soon as his Dad left.

"Sorry I was in a hurry" I shrugged and went back to my room to get ready.

~

Felix sighed for the nth time, "I swear on my kpop albums Mr. Min I wasn't bullying Yeonjun".

Meanwhile, remaining all of us were laughing the hell out from a safe distance since we weren't a part of Felix's 'beat the shit out of Yeonjun' agenda.

"Don't lie! I saw you hitting him!" Mr. Min raised his voice.

"Ask Yeonjun Mr. Min!" Felix pointed at Yeonjun who was standing quietly in beside Mr. Min watching the show.

"I- I mean he wasn't bullying me but nothing better either" he answered.

Felix immediately eyed Yeonjun who however ignored it.

"Felix!", "YES MR. MIN" we could all tell how much panicked Felix was.

"Learn something from your elder brother, Chan is so responsible and well mannered kid unlike you" Mr. Min sighed.

"Mr. Min I didn't even do anything-"

"No...you have detention today"

After saying that Mr. Min left and a sulking Felix came back to us. "It's all because of you-" he pointed at Yeonjun with a frown.

"Chill...it's just a detention" I said trying to calm him down.

"Oh by the way tomorrow is Jungwoo's birthday...what are y'all planning?" Minho asked drawing all of our attention.

Right...I forgot about his birthday-

"I didn't even plan anything yet-" I said softly, we did not talk ever since I yeed at him that day.

"He didn't even come to school today" Felix said pouting.

"I think you guys should spend time with him tomorrow...and Suyoung you can visit my home some other day" Haechan said giving me a genuine smile.

"Where is my stupid cousin and her stupid girlfriend-" Yeonjun said looking around.

"Oh they went somewhere-" I answered.

"Stay away from me you brownie stealer" Felix moved his chair away from Yeonjun, "Wha- not like I'm sticking to you or something-" saying that Yeonjun did the same.

"Uh guys...I'm leaving see y'all at the class" I waved at them and they waved back at me.

I was really stressed with everything happening around me and now added to my problems was Sehun...

I walked down the corridor and to my surprise I bumped into Yeri next to the stairs. I was very happy to see her fine again, she looked better than before.

"I missed you" she said while I greeted her with a hug.

"Me too Yeri...and don't worry, I'll come back to you as soon as possible because I know you feel lonely without me" I chuckled.

"You wanna come back? I thought you were having fun?" she asked.

"Yeriii how am I supposed to have fun" I covered my flustered face with my hands which made her laugh.

"Is everything fine? You look quite weak-" she said examining my body.

"Yeah I just have a cold...and I'm stressed with another thing too" I said.

"Let's go to the rooftop, it's a better place" she said and pulled me to the rooftop with her.

"You can tell me Suyoung, I'll try to help you okay?" she said giving me a sincere smile.

"But you can't Yeri...no wait, it's just that I won't let you" I replied looking at her.

"Lemme see that, tell me now" she said.

I sighed and started telling her what happened last day, "So...you see Sehun hasn't changed even a bit, he's the same scoundrel whom I knew" I frowned.

"And it's kind of true, I really do think that I'm the literal cause of that incident, I'm really sorry" I said giving and gave her another hug which lasted longer than the last one.

"It's not your fault...you were younger that time, and mistakes happen Suyoung, but you shouldn't blame yourself okay? I hope you understand that, now let's go back to our classes" said Yeri and flashed a smile at me before leaving the place.

~

"But why?" I could sense the annoyance in Minho's voice when I told him that he shouldn't tag along with me.

"I'm sorry but I think it'll be better if I go there alone, see you after some time Minho" with almost no enthusiasm I waved at him.

He didn't wave back at me, probably disappointed with the fact that I asked him not to come along and it made me ten times more gloomy than I already was.

I didn't make an effort to make him understand since I didn't want to give him the idea that I don't trust my parents. I just didn't want to trouble him after so many things he had went through just because of me.

"You said you won't be cold towards me...and moreover, aren't we going to meet Jungwoo tomorrow? What are you annoyed about-" I said in a soft voice trying to turn the environment less awkward while we waited for Jackson to come.

"It's nothing, or maybe it's something that you won't understand" he answered sternly which made me even more sad.

"Okay...bye for the final time..." I said when I saw Jackson's car approaching us.

"We'll miss you" he finally waved at me, I chuckled and nodded back before walking towards Jackson's car.

~

"Whoah whoah whoah hey there, pay the fare first" Jackson said as soon as I got inside his car.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"You being cocky shows that you already miss your 'friends' heh" he said emphasizing the words friends.

"Nevermind, by the way how's Tzuyu doing?" I asked turning towards him.

"Oh I don't really know...she never shares anything with me but I guess she's okay" he answered after a sigh.

"Tomorrow is Jungwoo's birthday-" I muttered while looking out of the window.

"Oh really? What did y'all plan?" he asked taking a turn from the main road.

"Nothing...and you know Jungwoo has been acting weird these days, and last day I snapped at him for being dense but I regret doing it-" I finally opened up about my feelings to someone.

"Guess you need to make it up to him"