11♡

Suyoung's P.O.V

"Felix...was he hitting on me?" I asked still trying to figure out about the change in him suddenly.

"I- I don't know...but maybe he was" he answered, I asked him with wide eyes again, "WAIT REALLY?", "Yes bitch!" he answered and everybody on the bus looked at us, although not many people but still...

"Is there any chance of him liking me?" I asked while looking at him, "Don't get your hopes up too high" Felix said while playing fortnite, "Welp...I can help you find out though..." Felix said, "But admit that you have a crush on him" he looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"Maybe...a little... Nothing big" I answered, "Don't try to outsmart me, I know you okay" Felix squeezed his eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Leave it up to me, I take the responsibility of finding it out" he said patting my head.

~

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH YERI" I ran to Yeri, who was preparing the dinner and kissed her cheek, "Ew get off of me" she pushed me away and I pouted a little.

"Why you so happy you pumpkin" she asked and pulled my cheeks hard, "Wait...don't tell me you bought a new album with my money which I asked you to keep with you last week" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"NO WTF! Okay...so..." I explained her everything and couldn't stop freaking out the whole time (A/N : RIP Kim Yerim).

"You can't act so easy...you need to play hard to get I swear to God Suyoung you're so dumb" she said making me confused, "How?" I asked.

"Well...you see if you act so obvious be and easy around guys then they won't give you much attention...so it's better to play hard, it'll make them give you more attention" she explain.

"Ooo I see, you're right tho...I should do that too", then I stood up and wished her good night.

I just stared at the ceiling the whole time, still thinking about those stuffs hence I couldn't sleep yet another night.

~

Time skip - After a month

"Suyoung! Umm I wanna talk" Ryujin said making me stop in my way, "Yes?" I asked and she pulled me to the empty physics lab next to our classroom.

"What do you wanna say?" I asked, "So...this stuff...umm the money thing Remember? Yeonjun helped me with it..." she answered, "Whoahh that's good...hope that the guy will not disturb you now" I said and she smiled.

"Whoah look at you smiling at me, looks like I can make friends easily" I teased her, "I never said I have befriended you-" she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah I know" I rolled my eyes and walked to the cafeteria as it was lunch break, "But hey...can I join you guys..." she asked making me turn back again.

"Yeah sure...but what about your friends?" I asked, "Oh they...I don't like to hang out with them anymore...all they do is talk evil about me when I'm not around...so yeah" I felt a bit bad for her...afterall she had no other choice.

Me and Ryujin took our lunch and walked to the table where our friends were sitting.

They were surprised, specially Minho and Jeno, "Umm...so y'all friends now?" Felix asked.