50♡

(A/N : FOR SOME REASON I WANNA EAT HIS CHEEKS GDJDHDJ. Btw...how are y'all :3 hope y'all are fine and hope that you're enjoy my shitty af book too <3)

"What are you talking about-" I asked Sehun who now walked inside my room with a victorious smile plastered on his face.

"Oh...don't you know what I'm talking about?" he asked me back.

"And How dare you even enter my room...get out from here-" I rose from my bed and went to him to push him out of my room but then...

"What a shame Suyoung, you can't say the truth to anybody now, if you do, you know what will happen to both of you" he said in a mocking voice.

"How did you know-" it was Minho this time who asked me.

He stood up from his place and walked towards us too, "Listen Minho, why don't you just tell your father about it huh? Didn't he become more understanding towards you?" as soon as he said that, my mouth hanged open.

"What do you want-" I asked him with a sombre voice, my mind was blank that time, could've hit him two or more times but I just didn't wanna waste my energy.

"I just want to destroy your life...just the way you did to me days ago and you know what, this ain't any Kdrama so there's no one to stop me from doing so-" his indescribable smirk found it's way back on his face.

"So? Does that mean that you don't regret what you've done?" Minho asked without letting him say anything more.

"My mistake? Was I the only one to do the mistake Suyoung?" he asked looking at me.

I couldn't say anything, the only thing that came to my mind was how Yeri didn't talk to me for days when that happened. Although I knew it wasn't my fault but I couldn't stop blaming myself for Yeri's mental instability.

"Tell me? Aren't you equally at fault?" he asked again which made me look down towards my feet.

I felt Minho take a glance at me and later pushed Sehun back "Stop it...get out of here right now, nobody's gonna believe your false accusations".

"Fine but remember, complaining to anyone won't help, afterall your parents know me very well" he said making look straight up at him with wide eyes.

"What-"

"See you both later"

"He's giving me stress-" I huffed as soon as he left the room.

"When does he not?" Minho sighed and walked back to the couch and after that we both fell into an uncomfortable silence. The bright colours of the walls which made me feel relaxed now felt annoying.

"Mind telling me what he was talking about? Aren't we friends?" he asked me, once I sat down beside him comfortably.

"Yes we are-" I answered softly.

"Then why do I feel like you always hide something or the other from me-" he frowned.

"I just don't feel like it's necessary to tell you everything-"

"Why...is there nothing I can do to help you? I'm quite smart you know-" he stated making me unintentionally break down into fits of laughter.

"I know that you're reolli smart" I replied and ruffled his hair.

"It's not funny-"

"For me it is!"

"Ugh why don't ever listen to me-" 

"I do! In fact, you're the only person I listen to, I did all this because you ask-, I mean I always listen to what you say" I stopped before I could make myself look more pitiful.

And I was kinda successful in making myself look so, since he chuckled hearing what I accidentally disclosed about me.

"And you say nothing happened because of me?" he asked after a few second of silence.

"No, and shut up, you're not gonna say anything till I give you the permission to speak-" I said and hugged his arm tightly.

"What-"

"Ask permission first"

"Okay...can I speak Ma'am?" he asked with all his politeness.

"No-" I laughed out on seeing how he pouted cutely.

"Wait...did you..." I jumped and leaned closer to him to get a better look of his ear.

"AH YOU PIERCED YOUR EAR-" I freaked out.

Minho's P.O.V

I clearly panicked because of the sudden close and above that my soul almost left my body when she freaked out.

"Chill Suyoung it's just a piercing..." I tried to calm her as well as myself down.

"No wait...YOUR EARRINGS LOOK SO PRETTY WHAT THE HELL-"

"Okay you both ca- oh should I come in later-" Nayeon entered the room suddenly without giving us any mere time to react.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-" Suyoung said with wide eyes.

"IT'S DEFINITELY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Nayeon replied back.

People be really freaking out, and then there was me who barely spoke anything and attended any social occasions.

"Did you want to say something Nayeon?" I asked ignoring all those shoutings from both the sides.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to say that the dinner is ready, y'all can come to the dining room now, but you can take your time...I'll just wait outside the room I guess" she grinning widely.

"Yes please-" I said and Suyoung gave me her signature 'wtf' look.

"OKAY BYE-"

"YAH COME BACK-"

"Let her be, I want to talk to you though" I said pulling her to sit down beside me but she accidentally ended up on my lap as she couldn't balance herself, before we could even react...

"Uh Suyoung I- Omg y'all should lock the door or something-" I quickly pushed her off me and stood up when Jackson came in this time.

"MOTHER FUCKER FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING AND SECOND OF ALL IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT OKAY-" Suyoung rolled her eyes, she was real frustrated this time.

"Okay but I wanted to talk to Minho if you are free-" he said and I nodded almost immediately.

"YES HE'S FREE, TAKE HIM ALL FOR YOURSELF, I MEAN NO DON'T- JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW" she scolded us and pushed us outside her room.

"Oh man she's mad-" I sighed softly (A/N : Definitely not inspired from Mork Bee)

"What were you both doing anyways-" Jackson asked.

"Okay lemme explain...so it all happened accidentally it's nothing like that-" I explained carefully.

Saying that I used to get tensed around Jackson would be an understatement...I definitely used to get panicked around him, his appearance and strong personality was too intimidating.

We strolled in the back yard of the house, nevermind it shouldn't be called a back yard, it should be called a whole ass playground. Neither I nor Jackson started talking, along with the  windy atmosphere outside, the internal atmosphere between us was getting cold too.

"Isn't this thing going too far? Mustn't you both just tell the truth to everyone now?" he asked me.

"I wanted to talk about it to Suyoung, but she didn't let me speak-" I replied with a lower voice, with a more polite tone than my usual tone.

"You guys don't have time to discuss anything now...there will be a lot of people, press, articles, writers, businessman on the reception day, how can you handle all at a time, it will become impossible."

His statement made me sigh and think for a while. He was right afterall and I could feel the worry in his voice for his sister.

"Don't worry Jackson I promise nothing wrong will happen-" I assured him sincerely.

"Yes and I'm counting on you, hope that you won't disappoint me-"

"I'll keep my word-"