24♡

"Do I need to third wheel now-" Jieun asked us resting her hands on her hips.

"You chose it yourself" me and Minho both replied together.

Since we were late for school already that morning, we decided to skip the classes and pay a visit to Yeri at the hospital but before going there we stopped by the cafe for a cup of coffee for each.

Jieun seated herself and asked again, "So...mind telling me about yesterday? Why did we run away like that-".

My mind was blank that time if I'm being honest, before responding I pondered whether I should've told her or not and finally concluded that she seemed trustable so why not-

"Uh...I kinda ran away from my house-" I answered and I did expect her to get shocked.

"You ran away? But why-" she asked.

"It's because I wasn't happy with the life which they chose for me...I felt frustrated with them...and probably because my parents punished my elder sister for something which she didn't even do-" I sighed.

"Oooo I see" she might have felt my uncomfort towards this matter and decided to not ask further.

Minho's P.O.V

It became awkward soon. Everything was silent until Jieun cleared her throat, I knew she was going to ask some weird question again so I mentally prepared myself for not snapping at her.

"So...who was the first..." she paused and smiled innocently at me.

"First President of America?" I asked.

"Tch lemme complete" she glared at me.

"Yep continue we're listening" Suyoung said keeping her phone aside.

"Who was the first one to confess between you two?"

I just knew it-

"I did...I mean yeah not a big thing" I answered with a shrug.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT A BIG THING-" she freaked out all of a sudden making me shook for a second.

"Whoah I can't believe he did that, he doesn't even know how to ask for an ice cream" she said to Suyoung.

I looked at Suyoung...but she barely gave any reaction...all she did was just smile. Something was bugging her for sure and I was desperate to know about it.

"Let's go then it's getting late" I said drawing the attention of the other two towards myself.

~

"Omi- YERIIIIIIIII YOU'RE AWAKEEEEE" Suyoung squealed and to her bed as soon as we entered the room and saw Yeri talking to Tzuyu who was already there before we came in.

"Aww baby how're you?" Yeri hugged Suyoung back saying that

"I'm very much fine you see-" she replied taking a seat beside Tzuyu.

"How do you feel now Yeri?" I asked her being worried.

"I'm fine...it's just that I'm having this strong headache you know" she answered.

I nodded and turned towards Jieun to find her glaring at me.

"What?" I frowned.

"Who's she-" Jieun pointed at Tzuyu.

"Oh Jieun...she's my elder sister Tzuyu" I replied before she could start grumbling.

"Hello I'm Nam Tzuyu (A/N : Since they're siblings yk-) nice to meet you-" Tzuyu bowed down.