36♡

(A/N : THEY WON KINGDOMMMMM YAS BINCHES! I'M CRYING SIS 😭✋anyways let's continue the story TwT)

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IS IT A DATE?" Felix asked excitedly.

"Lixxxx pleaseeeee I don't know what I'm supposed to do" I gave a small pout to him saying that as my cheeks flushed red.

"Well don't ask me-" he swung his hands up as though surrendering in front of cops after stealing something.

"Ask this smartass hot lesbian next to you-" Felix pointed at Ryujin who genuinely glared at him.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" she asked Felix.

"Of course...you're lucky that I'm complimenting you, I usually don't do that" Felix said with a shrug.

"Can you solve my problem here-" I frowned out of frustration.

"It's simple...I mean you already agreed to go out with him, so either go with something interesting or make it a typical dramatic date but don't fuck up" she answered.

"Yeah y'all can fuck after that" he rolled his eyes.

"Felix I hate these ridiculous jokes which you make out of nowhere...LIKE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I snapped at him.

"He needs to go to mental hospital~" Ryujin sang annoyingly which made Felix whine like a kid.

"Oh hi guys" I heard Minho's soothing voice as he came back to his place and took his seat.

"What did the teacher say?" Ryujin asked him.

"He said that I need to help the volunteers to prepare for the Prom" he answered with the stern expression of his.

The prom...the prom...I almost forgot about it and even our gift was ready a long time ago but we ended up deciding to buy perfumes for the seniors instead of making something because Felix and Jungwoo didn't co-operate.

But the main question here was...with whom would I go to the prom? I always used to partner up with Jungwoo for any kind of cultural programmes in middle school and I was sure he wouldn't change his mind this time too, on the other hand I would really like to pair up with Minho this time because I wanted to and Haechan didn't really have any friends since he was way too cold to talk with so I would probably like to pair up with him too.

I rested my head on the desk avoiding the others who were talking in the class and kept on thinking about random things which did not at all help my mental state. Soon before I could realize, I drifted off to sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open as a wave of cold air  passed hitting my face. Although I was awake, I could easily tell that I wanted to continue the nap but when I laid my eyes on Minho I changed my thoughts.

He looked too ethereal to not look at. His side profile was perfect, his nose was perfect too, and noticeably his long eyelashes make him look even prettier. But then...my bad luck, I got caught staring yet again, I squeezed my eyes close as I felt extremely flustered and moreover I was embarrassed.

"How was your nap Missy?" Minho whispered leaning closer to me.

"It was good but I wanna sleep more" I answered softly while looking away towards the teacher.

"How come she didn't scold me for sleeping?" I asked Minho softly.

"Well it was supposed to be chemistry class but the teacher didn't come today so this is the substitute teacher" he answered.

"By the way, you can take a picture next time" he smirked saying that, too smart-

"Ugh I hate you" I rolled my eyes.