Chapter 3

Rose: Hyo-rin?? Are you okay?? Why are you suddenly breathing heavily?!

~I touched her forehead and she was very hot!~

Rose: Oh my god what happened?? I'm sorry I left you like this! Ugh I'm so stupid!

~I quickly took my jacket off and brought a bucket of water and a towel~

~I squeezed the wet towel that I just dipped in the bucket of water and wipe of her sweats before placing it on her forehead~

~Hyo-rin's breathing calmed down as I sighed in relief and sat next to her bed~

Rose: I'm so sorry Hyo.. I shouldn't have left you alone.

~I took 5 minutes of silence, thinking~

Rose: Wished you were awake Hyo-rin.. I can't see you in this condition anymore... When will you wake up and smile like before?. When it all happened....

*Flashback*

Girl: OH MY GOD BABE LOOK!

Guy: Hey!! Hey! Don't jump!

...

Guy: NO!

Girl: OH NO BABE IM SO SCARED!

Guy: Wait here! Hurry up and call the police!

~The man jumped after Hyo-rin into the cold water as his girlfriend screamed and yelled for people nearby while calling the police~

******

*Running very quickly*

Rose: Where are they?! Where are they??? Ugh!!

~Rose stops in her tracks and tried to catch her breath~

~She keeps inhaling and exhaling hard until she sees people running past her to a crowded scene~

~She gets confused as she stands up straight~

Woman: Oh my, that poor girl must've been really depressed

~Behind Rose, An old woman said to the other woman beside her~

Woman 2: I know right? Her life must've been hard for her to commit suicide just like that

~Thoughts rushed through Rose's head until it all suddenly went blank~

Woman: They said she was young, probably like in her mid twenties

.

Rose: What?. N-no. I-it can't b-be.

Woman2: Aish kids these days. They want to escape reality so bad, I feel sorry for them

Rose: "Y/n... or Hyo-rin..."

Woman: I know ah, A man just said she even left her car before doing it

Rose: "N-no, Y/n was with her right?."

~With tears running down Rose's face, She quickly runs to the scene~

~She saw the cops taking the body out and just right there she fell on her knees~

Rose: HYO-RIN!!!!!

~They started to do CPR on her as Rose quickly crawls to her body~

Rose: N-NO!! HYO-RIN!!!