Chapter 52

GD: You're no longer the kidnapped girl.

Y/n: W-what?...

GD: Neither you are a puppet... You.. are my girl. My family. And my love. Y/n.. no matter what we went through... I wanted the best for you... and I really love you. Y/n... I'm sorry that this happened... And. I believe.. you deserve way better than m-

Y/n: Don't say it!.. please... You can't say that... Ji-Yong I always looked up to you.. and I love you... you can't say that.

~He looked in my eyes and smiled~

GD: Aish.. you're right~ You always looked up to me Y/n. And I always let you down.

Y/n: It doesn't matter Ji-Yong... I want to be with you...

~I grab his hand tighter and a tear comes down my cheek~

GD: Y/n.. I couldn't propose to you because of this.

Y/n: W-what?...

GD: How could I forgive myself for leaving you alone after showing you the happiest day?.

Y/n: But you are Ji-Yong. You should try to prevent that.

GD: It's too late Y/n. But you will not be alone neither will you be sad, Everyone at home will stand next to you and be with you

Y/n: It won't be the same!...

GD: Y/n I have always taught you this. You don't waste your time mourning when you will know that I won't be happy about that.

~I forced myself to look in his eyes but He looked behind me~

GD: Mark.

Mark: Shut up. I didn't know you were that fucking weak. You can't just leave everything like this bro.

GD: Listen Mark

~Mark looked at him but tried his best not to explode~

GD: You will take my position in the SM family, And you should promise me that you will protect this family no matter what

~everyone's eyes widened to the max~

Mark: No and never, I'm not taking that damn position. Are you fucking stupid? That will never fucking happen

GD: Bro listen. Tell the boys and the girls.. that I love them so much. And they will always be my family. But I don't think I can trust my position with anyone else other than you. I know I am putting you out to die but I want you to accept my position after me and promise to raise this family better okay?

"What is he saying?.... this can't be happening..."

~Mark let out a sigh~

Mark: I will promise you Ji-Yong.

"Huh?! He can't accept this! How can he- no..."

GD: Thank you bro~

~Ji-Yong smiled then looked back at me but all I did was sob~

GD: Y/n I'm really sorry that it had to be this way.. please forgive me

"What the fuck do I do... Why is this happening?... why?.."

GD: Y/n my final wish is. For you to move on and live happily~ be independent and do what you want~

~I slowly shook my head with tears falling down~